TSN: Red Wings' Miller: 'Hopefully I get traded'

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
As half of the people have already said to the other half...

he is a human being that plays hockey that stated he wants to play in the NHL. I don't know how you can possibly have a problem with that

lidstromiscool

May 5, 2007
Wasn't Miller offered to literally every other team for free when he was waived? And no one picked him up? I would love to play in the NHL also but no teams want me either.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I'm sure the Wings "hope he gets traded" too.....but requires another dance partner....can't see him fetching much more than a bag of hockey pucks, and even then the Wings might have to take back salary....was a useful player once, but like a lot of guys on the Wings, they're well past their "best before" date.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

the fact he is part of one of the most classiest sports organizations on the planet tells me I want no part of him for saying this

he has topped 20 pts once in his career and has not topped 10 goals in a year in 4 years?

tells me he needs a better grasp of reality--if the wings were a top 5 club then I see the complaint--but they will miss the playoffs and there are about 400 NHLers(maybe more) that were not ALIVE that last time the wings missed the playoffs

he might just not be good enough to be an nhler

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
99% of the time players always say they want to stay with a team, even when it's not true. This is why. Now he's going to be hated on and treated like he doesn't want to be there because he answered a question honestly. I wish media would just stop asking questions that they know just stir up trouble.

Exactly. We give players **** for giving us the boring one liners... and then when someone doesn't give us that answer, we give them **** for being a snotty little **** who apparently deserves more.

If you were stuck in the minors for a team that wasn't going to the playoffs, wouldn't you want to be traded as well?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad