My best guess so far at the lineup:

Tlusty//Staal//Semin
Skinner//Staal//Dwyer
Gerbe//Lindholm//Dvorak
Bowman//Nash//Westgarth

Sekera//Faulk
Hainsey//Komisarek
Harrison//Murphy

All in all, even with injuries, that lineup isn't *THAT* bad.

Let's get a W buys :yo:

Reactions: MinJaBen

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
My best guess so far at the lineup:

Tlusty//Staal//Semin
Skinner//Staal//Dwyer
Gerbe//Lindholm//Dvorak
Bowman//Nash//Westgarth

Sekera//Faulk
Hainsey//Komisarek
Harrison//Murphy

All in all, even with injuries, that lineup isn't *THAT* bad.

Let's get a W buys :yo:

Skinner hasn't played along side Staal yet during Camp / pre-season so I'll be surprised if he shows up there. According to Chip and Mike Smith, here was the lines today:

Tlusty-Staal-Semin
Gerbe - Staal-Dwyer
Skinner-Nash-Dvorak
Bowman-Lindholm-Westgarth/Sutter

Sekera-Faulk
Harrison-Murphy
Bellemore-Hainsey
Komisarek

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/depthchart.htm?dcid=12

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
Skinner hasn't played along side Staal yet during Camp / pre-season so I'll be surprised if he shows up there. According to Chip and Mike Smith, here was the lines today:

Tlusty-Staal-Semin
Gerbe - Staal-Dwyer
Skinner-Nash-Dvorak
Bowman-Lindholm-Westgarth/Sutter

Sekera-Faulk
Harrison-Murphy
Bellemore-Hainsey
Komisarek

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/depthchart.htm?dcid=12
Has anyone ever made more money to sit in a press box than Mike Komisarek? He has to be at like $10M minimum by now. I'm glad we could contribute to his charity fund.

Blown Away

Apr 23, 2013
I haven't been able to check twitter today. So Semin is back? I guess that means he's good for Friday?

He was at practice today. That's being taken as a good sign he will play Friday, but I don't think it's a sure thing just yet.

vwg*

Nov 16, 2005
Krasnoyarsk
Has anyone ever made more money to sit in a press box than Mike Komisarek? He has to be at like $10M minimum by now. I'm glad we could contribute to his charity fund.
Rangers paying Wade Redden 6 million dollars a year to simply go away and rot on their AHL team is much worse.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I'd like to think Lindholm could play on the 3rd line, but I guess Coach Muller is smarter than me, so I'll defer :)

Their point is he's missed almost all of training camp so weren't sure if he was ready to be thrown right into the mix. I highly doubt this is meant as a long term thing as they would likely send him to AHL or Sweden rather than do that.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
From Muller's comments about Skinner having to be better at 5 on 5 it sounds like Skinner is going to have to commit to a stronger all around game in order to get more minutes.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Was looking at the Detroit depth chart. Another team that the talking heads seem to be in love with for their logo instead of the product they are about to ice.

I don't think it'd take too much imagination to see them finishing 5th in that division.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Was looking at the Detroit depth chart. Another team that the talking heads seem to be in love with for their logo instead of the product they are about to ice.

I don't think it'd take too much imagination to see them finishing 5th in that division.

That coaching staff though.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
So for some reason, Hunter Garlent is on the depth chart:
a2hUi41.png

Did we invite him to our prospect camp or something of that nature? Seems like he went undrafted this past year. Hard to believe, given the connection he has with the franchise...
DSCF07170606.jpg

Frank Booth239*

As much as I like Westgarth (unlike you other guys), why on earth would they dress
Him against Detroit? That the last team you put him in against.

Now that Rutherford has wet his depends over fighting only a year after trading for a heavyweight,
Do we imagine he sends Westy packing and continues to let the Canes get pushed around? Do we
return to the softness of the Laviolette days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad