GDT: Red Wings (3-2-1) @ Maple Leafs (4-2-1) | NOW AT 7:50PM | SN1 | FINAL PRE-SEASON GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i would give Will 9 games. just give him a taste, show him what to do/work on, then send him to the marlies.

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
yup.

trending up: nylander, kozun, percy
trending down: leivo, frattin, ashton

nylander really should make this team. kid could win the calder.

Didn't Leivo leave the game with an injury? He was pretty solid when he was playing.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Nylander's skating makes me believe he is ready to be a NHL'er this year. Size is not a concern for me when you are elusive on the ice.

bobbyt911

yup.

trending up: nylander, kozun, percy
trending down: leivo, frattin, ashton

nylander really should make this team. kid could win the calder.

Nylander just missing that pro finish, kid could have a bushel of goals this preseason. He's smooth though.

I agree, if Nylander had a lil more finish he would have 4-5 goals this preseason

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Nice game. Rielly is going to have a great year. Defense is much more settled with Polak and Robidas back there. Not too much extended pressure in the Leafs zone. This is the best game so far and the one that has given me a bit of hope going into the season.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Missing the game and the boxscore is my only view.

Good on ya Phaneuf. Do it when it matters!

I'm not even watching, but from what I've seen and read this evening...

Polak is looking great

Guy Boucher

Oct 22, 2008
Nice game. Rielly is going to have a great year. Defense is much more settled with Polak and Robidas back there. Not too much extended pressure in the Leafs zone. This is the best game so far and the one that has given me a bit of hope going into the season.

The biggest change is the defense being allowed to push up in the neutral zone instead of just conceding it they way they were last year to be "safe" (which basically backfired horribly).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad