Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
(disregard the Habs uni's)

upload_2021-2-25_18-20-35.png

Reactions: wingerdinger

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
growing up in 60s metro detroit my parents had the red wings on radio every game , we never missed a game no matter what . it was the days of roger crozier , howie young , delvechio , howe , normie ullman , mahovlich brothers . so i heard every bruce martin and sid able broadcast as i never quit listening til they both retired . the most classic term ever used by sid was when a player made a mistake he called it '' a case of the rasberries '' meaning that the players cheeks got red like rasberries from embaressment , im still laughing today . and reason im posting this sid interveiw is not because its unique as some times sid could be unarticulate . reason im posting is the beautiful organ music that was played at the old red barn and league wide back then . the nhl has been seriously lessened by replacing those beautiful tones with the garbage dj's play in rinks today which has me right on the edge of quitting the nhl as its a joke listening to the garbage . ide like starting a strike of nhl til djs are replaced by organist going a long way towards reinstating nhl culture the way it should always remain , the atmosphere at the rinks has been wrecked by the lame as it gets trash djs play today :

Stony Curtis

Sep 21, 2018
My favorite Sid Abelism: "Well, Bruce, that goal cut the laces right out of their skates."

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Kenneth Rucker and Margret Molnar, better known as Orange Hat Guy and Knitting Lady. RIP.

View attachment 404332 View attachment 404333
What about the dancing dude from JLA? I can't remember his name, I thought it was Dancin' Larry or something. He was often shirtless, obese, sometimes body/face painted, Baaaddd Dance Moves but very funny.

What was his name?

Reactions: jaster

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
What about the dancing dude from JLA? I can't remember his name, I thought it was Dancin' Larry or something. He was often shirtless, obese, sometimes body/face painted, Baaaddd Dance Moves but very funny.

What was his name?

Mo Cheese.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
Datsyuk breaks Fedorov's record.

Playoff round one — Datsyuk’s record, big crowds in Minsk

"The first round of the 2021 playoffs saw Pavel Datsyuk become the oldest player to score in KHL post season, while Dinamo Minsk welcomed the biggest crowd of this restriction-hit campaign to its final game. Round two starts Wednesday, and the top playoff scorers to date are set to go head-to-head."

"Avtomobilist’s playoff campaign is over — but before the end, Pavel Datsyuk set yet another record. When he opened the scoring in game five of that series, the Magic Man became the oldest player to score in a KHL playoff. Aged 42 years, 233 days, he overtook the record set by Sergei Fyodorov (42 years, 100 days) while playing for Metallurg back in 2012. Oddly, both players scored on Avangard, and both finished on the losing side in both game and series."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad