GDT: Red Tank @ Red Hosers (7pm EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Protas gets the Game Puck for getting the Game Winner!

Tom Wilson, is he the new Kuzy?! Thanks for stopping OV's 6 game goal scoring streak!

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Devils beat the Flyers 6-3. NJ starting to tighten their grip on that 4th place position.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
To me looked like a groin injury
Then that is bad if crutches were needed. My guess on that would be he needs surgery. If there is no groin tear, then you can just put on a Velcro groin wrap and walk on it. FYI, I didn't see the incident that led to his injury. So my first thought being on crutches is an ankle or foot injury.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Devils beat the Flyers 6-3. NJ starting to tighten their grip on that 4th place position.
Well Hunter Shepard has played the Devils 2 of the 3 times and gave up 10 goals(6 GA in the last time they met) and was 1-1 against them. It will be Lindgren's rotation turn in net and he won against the Devils last time 4-2.

Sep 19, 2008

MONTREAL -- When he left his house in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, Quebec with his family Saturday morning, young Max Bergman thought he was simply going to attend a practice session for his favorite team, the Washington Capitals, at the Bell Centre.
That's basically how his day started, but there was more on the docket. Far more.
Just minutes after he stepped foot inside the Montreal Canadiens’ arena, the 14-year-old boy met his idol, Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin, as well as the rest of the team.
"It was really cool, I was so excited," Bergman said during an interview with LNH.com during the second intermission of the Washington’s game against Montreal Saturday night. "The Capitals surprised us. We saw them warming up in the hallway, then Tom Wilson came over to me to take me on a tour of the locker room and introduce me to all the guys.
"I gave Ovi a hug! He asked me if I wanted one of his sticks. He came back with a signed stick and the other guys signed the back of my jersey."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad