Recalled/Assigned: Recall Benn Ferriero.

BlackRedYellow

Jun 9, 2011
That injury report from the Province has to be true.

My guess is that Daniel Sedin or Zack Kassian is about to be shut down indefinitely.

stevecanuck16

Jul 28, 2009
Dale Weise has lost a step of late. I wouldn't be surprised if Ferriero (definitely had to check the thread title to spell that right) is just being called up so Weise can spend a game or two in the press box and feel shame.

Ferriero is a decent Weise replacement for a couple games, and it's nice to reward your veteran farm guys every once in awhile. Helps entice future veteran farm guys.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Isn't he the guy who'll randomly score a highlight reel goal every season?

I hope this game is it.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Something has seemed "off" about him that I can't place my finger on, especially the last few games. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he was injured

Are you serious? A lot of us have seen a noticeable difference in Kassian the last couple games(in a good way)

Ziostilon

Feb 14, 2009
Liked Ferriero's game in San Jose. Excited to see what he can do with the Canucks.

Thought he could've held down an NHL spot along with that bottom six that San Jose had:
Torrey Mitchell, Wingels, McGinn, Andrew Desjardins

out of that group, he's the only guy that fell off... stuck in the minors

he probably wasn't that good to begin with

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I would have called up Jensen purely to add a shootout threat to the lineup, we can't keep throwing away single points it's gonna cost us a playoff spot.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
DP... lol that injured Canuck... people have been throwing names like Sedins, Bieksa... Kassian?, Wiese...

It's obviously Booth.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
why? get our prospects in some games. enough of these AHL lifers. AV isn't our coach anymore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad