Proposal: Realistic Trade Proposals 2016-17 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwin

Jul 27, 2016
Helsinki
Are we gonna have a trade in the next 48 hours or something?

On Twitter there was info that we would be over the cap if we don't trade somebody, but on the other hand i saw that by moving Lyubimov to AHL we are under the cap. But for how long? Streit must be taken out from the LTIR-list, so some kind of a bigger move is bound to happen, am i right?

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Are we gonna have a trade in the next 48 hours or something?

On Twitter there was info that we would be over the cap if we don't trade somebody, but on the other hand i saw that by moving Lyubimov to AHL we are under the cap. But for how long? Streit must be taken out from the LTIR-list, so some kind of a bigger move is bound to happen, am i right?

Not really, they could waive Gordon & Lyub and activate Streit.

OrangeAndBlackMetal

Dark Wizard of the Black Cascade
Aug 14, 2009
Reykjavík
idk if anyone saw this

...However, the Flyers are said to be interested in listening to trade opportunities for quality young D prospects Travis Sandheim (1st round 2014, lefty), Sam Morin (1st Round 2013, lefty), Robert Haag (2nd round 2013, lefty) and Philippe Myers (undrfated)....

Is this guy reliable? I don't know anything about him.

He goes on to suggest that Hextall might be interested in Evander Kane.

Psuhockey

Nov 17, 2010
idk if anyone saw this

I highly doubt Hextall is interested in Kane. Kane is a guy you look to get on discount with all his baggage not pay full price. If there is anybody on Buffalo who would interest Hextall enough to move a defense prospect it would be Reinhart.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Not that I think anything of that "rumor" but for arguments sake. Kane's name has been out there for a while. I think if somebody was offering up something good he would have been long gone from Buffalo by now.

Buffalo thought they were getting the guy who scored 30 goals before but that was a flash in the pan as we start to further distance ourselves from it. He's still the same jack*** as he always been as well.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Hextall can listen, I mean I'd listen for Johnny Gaudreu for Sanheim.

Hell I would probably even pull the trigger.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
idk if anyone saw this

I can't believe people like him are afforded time to blog like this. It's terrible grammatically, spelling mistakes and prospect names spelled incorrectly.

What a load of nonsense.

"Hextall has said don't bother even asking for Ghost or Provorov"

"Why not ask for Ghost"............... Sums it up really.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
Tavares, Getzlaf, Kopitar, Pavelski, Kesler, Stepan, etc. No player is perfect. It depends on what your strengths are & can they overcome whatever weaknesses you may have. None of those guys are labeled as burners but they're labeled as a lot of other things in a positive way.

Totally unrelated to foot speed but this comment makes me remember one of my favorite plays of all time.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
That isn't a probably trade. If shooting Sanheim out of cannon to get him to Calgary as fast as possible you do that. Way too overvaluing of prospects with a statement like that.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Nope. Simply move someone else to free up that cap. I would give MDZ/Strreit away for free or even sell Schenn for a discount if Hextall got Gaudreau for Sanheim.

Who are we giving away for free that has a $6.75m cap hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad