Real-life fights between actors

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
Van Damme was full contact karate and kickboxing champion. He Damme well knows how to fight. Chuck Norris is also a legit fighter. Same with a Jet Li. Michael Jai White is definitely a legit martial artist too. Just because they're in movies doesn't mean they don't know how to fight.
The disappointment of which I spoke in this post was connected mostly with the fact that real fights can not look so damn beautifully like these productions in films and in reality one person can not cope with several. But it took my thoughts when I was a fan of the theme of martial arts and movies about them. There were Street Justice tv series, I remember my excitment of that show. It was at that time when i also used to watch Duck Tales. But now i dont give a f*** about such nonsense like martial arts and how toughe those actors could be in real situation. Altough i still watch Duck Tales.

Just kidding

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
The disappointment of which I spoke in this post was connected mostly with the fact that real fights can not look so damn beautifully like these productions in films and in reality one person can not cope with several. But it took my thoughts when I was a fan of the theme of martial arts and movies about them. There were Street Justice tv series, I remember my excitment of that show. It was at that time when i also used to watch Duck Tales. But now i dont give a f*** about such nonsense like martial arts and how toughe those actors could be in real situation. Altough i still watch Duck Tales.

Just kidding
Ah I gotcha now. As a kid who loved action movies and professional wrestling, I was also very disappointed when I first watched UFC and saw Dan Severn just lay on top of guys. Of course, I was only 12 years old at the time and I've grown to love MMA and other martial arts as I grew older.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad