"Ready for the Challenge" ready for the fight

MaddyB85

Dec 2, 2014
Central Florida
Not having been to a profession game since Bill Clinton was president, so I haven't been subjected to the pre-game 'entertainment' you've been describing, BUT here's a suggestion... How about creating your own video montage and submitting to the 'proper channels' at the team?
I'm sure they are going to generate a new one (or 2 or 3?) for next season.
Come on guys, I'm sure some of you are creative whizzes with video making/enhancement software. (Adobe Premier Elements or Pro CC?) Some of your posts with photoshopped pictures are hilarious, not to mention the edited youtube videos!
Set it to music applicable for the video (i.E. NOT your current fav song which has nothing to do w/ said video, but about the girl that broke your heart)
Submit to the team and who knows... you may get your foot in the door, and a potential new career!
(Which could lead down the path to an Assistant to the GM spot? or bending the ear of the coach. Insomnia does have it's rewards in the suggestion department. ;))

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Assistant to the General Manager sounds too much like...

396042.jpg

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
In complete contrast to the "Ready for the Challenge" video, is/was the "Howln' for You" video. I don't remember, but may have seen a portion of it earlier this season?

Anyway, saw it in it's entirety last night and thought it was excellent!

Was that OEL driving & howling at the end?

Last edited:

Tanic

Dec 28, 2003
Visit site
In complete contrast to the "Ready for the Challenge" video, is/was the "Howln' for You" video. I don't remember, but may have seen a portion of it earlier this season?

Anyway, saw it in it's entirety last night and thought it was excellent!

Was that OEL driving & howling at the end?

Yep that was OEL. One of the better in-house videos. I hope they post it.

MaddyB85

Dec 2, 2014
Central Florida
How many of us have wondered about a boss or co-worker: "How in the hell did they get this job/position or How is it they get to keep said job/position". We all thought it! Someone has photos of said boss/co-worker in compromising position(s) with another co-worker, someone elses wife, a donkey in the conference room....

This, my friends, is how GMDM gets to keep his job.

The video, when originally shot, was NEVER thought to come back and bite ones tukas.
(YouTube was but a gleam in it's inventors eye)

There is always 'Dancing with the Stars' if current job folds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad