Speculation: Re-Signing Sharp?

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Whatever.

If you can't explain your basic premise in a few sentences, adding more words doesn't make your idea any better, reasonable or right, as the case may be.

Along with the idea of labeling everything as speculation (which would be 90% of all posts here) maybe we should require smiley faces when we joke about something.
Fans turn 180 all the time around here.

As to Nill lied or he didn't, you apparently missed my point that the truth is often not that black and white. There is a back story there somewhere beyond the headlines, at least IMHO.

So what's your basic premise from that first post? There's a lot of nuance everywhere, expecting things to be concise is the path to misunderstanding, just look at how you jumped from "attempted to acquire" in the quote to "decent offer." They aren't the same thing.

We should all be admiring the rich irony in posting about how more nuance doesn't make a point better and a few sentences later saying things are often not black and white.

Lack of smiley didn't stop Dallasman from getting it, or cause Troy or anyone else to post about being confused by my reply. The tone is clear to most.

And I accounted for that backstory in my reasoning. Either he lied, or he didn't. All possibilities fall within those two categories, that's why I constructed them that way in my proof.

HawkeyTalkMan

Jun 23, 2015
you can pretty much forget Sharp re-signs with Dallas at this point after the Hitchcock hiring

Hitch pretty much single handedly ran Sharp out of Philly and Sharp playing a Hitchcock brand of hockey will just further make his production slip from what it already has the last 3 years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad