Confirmed with Link: Re-Scheduled Games

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
how? that's pretty normal, if the oiler game wasn't ppd we would currently be playing 8 in 14
I’m worried that’s a lot of hockey in a short period of time especially if players (keep) getting injured. But, they need to play the games and at least they’re on home ice.

Jetsfan79

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg, MB
I’m worried that’s a lot of hockey in a short period of time especially if players (keep) getting injured. But, they need to play the games and at least they’re on home ice.

Something to consider though is the Jets getting allot of rest this month. Perhaps that helps them to sustain a busier schedule in Feb.

Injury concern is valid though. I imagine we will not be alone in the NHL with that worry.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Something to consider though is the Jets getting allot of rest this month. Perhaps that helps them to sustain a busier schedule in Feb.

Injury concern is valid though. I imagine we will not be alone in the NHL with that worry.
I hope you are right. Having a light month now should at least help a lot of our guys heal/rest up.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Have they said full capacity as of February 1st ?
I just want them to go one way or another. Either no fans and reimburse my money, or full attendance with no limitations on beer and food sales. None of this half attendance with no food or beer. That royally screws the entertainment value, and also screws with ST groups that scramble to share partial tickets.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I just want them to go one way or another. Either no fans and reimburse my money, or full attendance with no limitations on beer and food sales. None of this half attendance with no food or beer. That royally screws the entertainment value, and also screws with ST groups that scramble to share partial tickets.
You have to be fully vaccinated to get in so i just think it's time to try and get back to some kind of normal and open it all up.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
You have to be fully vaccinated to get in so i just think it's time to try and get back to some kind of normal and open it all up.
Its pretty much going that way. My kid who is in high school sees it as a non issue and I'll guarantee you out of adults eyes none of them wear masks or give a rat's ass about social distancing. Us older folks have had our opportunity to get tripled vaxxed so we are as safe as we can be, not sure what more can be done.

Reactions: Jets 31

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
I had 3 weekend games switched to weekday games. I will probably just ask to get bought out

jetsmooseice

Up Yours Robison
Feb 20, 2020
My guess is Feb 8 we will be at 5,000 fans

Reduced attendance strikes me as a pretty reasonable precaution for the month of February until the current wave subsides. I would expect 50% capacity given that the province had signalled a willingness to go with that in the past, and the major teams in the province were prepared to operate under those conditions.

I've been to Moose games with around 8,000 fans in attendance and as one would expect it feels way less crowded than a Jets game with a sellout crowd.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Reduced attendance strikes me as a pretty reasonable precaution for the month of February until the current wave subsides. I would expect 50% capacity given that the province had signalled a willingness to go with that in the past, and the major teams in the province were prepared to operate under those conditions.

I've been to Moose games with around 8,000 fans in attendance and as one would expect it feels way less crowded than a Jets game with a sellout crowd.
If they have reduced capacity games ST should be able to decline their tickets for full reimbursement.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
If they have reduced capacity games ST should be able to decline their tickets for full reimbursement.

I completly agree and have written my ticket rep asking for full refunds and declining all games until full capacity is re instated.

My Hawks tickets when I was on holidays have been changed to Valentines day. Not sure that's going to go over well with my better half if I ended up being forced by the Jets to take that game.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I think hospitalizations will still be climbing so they keep the restrictions.

They may very well keep the restrictions but even Rousin says that we may be reaching a peak as far as hospitalizations go, judging by many other jurisdictions.
Case numbers have dropped drastically 5 days in a row. Positivity rate dropped 9 day’s in a row. Even ICU numbers are slightly down.
Hopefully we can watch some hockey very soon in a Winnipeg, beer and all.

Reactions: surixon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad