RD Moritz Seider (2019, 6th, DET) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Comment

Mar 5, 2018
Detroit will only play him when he's ready. Won't see him until at least next season.
Ready? He’s clearly ready for the NHL. Within a season of play he will be Detroit’s best dman.

If he doesn’t play this season it will be for logistical reasons.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Why would that make no sense? I think getting him some games would be beneficial

The Wings are a tire fire the most part, we also have a couple of prospects in the system who need to sink or swim in the near future. Cholowski for example.. Question marks surrounding who the coaching staff will be next year, international quarantine, allow him to rest and completely heal his shoulder injury... Just my personal opinion, makes more sense to let him have a full off season and come in with an entire training camp. Pros for him waiting outweigh the cons to waiting, his development has been on a great trajectory already.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
The Wings are a tire fire the most part, we also have a couple of prospects in the system who need to sink or swim in the near future. Cholowski for example.. Question marks surrounding who the coaching staff will be next year, international quarantine, allow him to rest and completely heal his shoulder injury... Just my personal opinion, makes more sense to let him have a full off season and come in with an entire training camp. Pros for him waiting outweigh the cons to waiting, his development has been on a great trajectory already.

I agree, but it still doesn't hurt to give him 3-5 games at the end of the season once Rogle's season ends.

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
I agree, but it still doesn't hurt to give him 3-5 games at the end of the season once Rogle's season ends.

I would love to see him, its hard to watch games at times because alot of our players really wont factor into our future. Mortiz would be must watch tv for Wings fans.. But hes still a kid and has a history of shoulder injuries. Soft tissue injuries can be career changing, imagine the consequences of another injury this year? No sense taking out your Lamborghini in crappy weather just to show it off.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

19 for president

Apr 28, 2002
If he is healthy he'll probably get a few games depending on when Rogle ends their season. If they go far, it may not make sense to try and rush him over for 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad