RD Eemeli Räsänen - HPK Hämeenlinna, Liiga (2017, 59th, TOR)

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Rasanen played 5 pro games, which is very bad for someone at the end of their d+2 season
He played 18 professional games...most prospects in their D+2 seasons as 19 year olds are still in the CHL or junior leagues. Your posts are tough to read.

1OApick

Jun 29, 2016
I don't like him as a prospect. Bad trasition player and lacks speed to have succes at pro level. Definitely hoping him to improve but can't see him playing at NHL too soon.

Randy Randerson

Jul 28, 2016
Hamilton
I don't like him as a prospect. Bad trasition player and lacks speed to have succes at pro level. Definitely hoping him to improve but can't see him playing at NHL too soon.
that was his billing - he could be something really good, but you're not going to know for a while - long term project with a big payout if he pans out

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Anyone been following Jokerit that could give a brief summary of how the big fella is looking this season?

1OApick

Jun 29, 2016
Anyone been following Jokerit that could give a brief summary of how the big fella is looking this season?
Definitely better than last season but still not good enough to be KHL regular. Developement at Liiga would be better option for him but for rhis season it is not possible. Ih he is ever going to be NHL-player it's going to take some time. I think 3 seasons at minimium.

Reactions: bukwas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad