RD Axel Sandin Pellikka - Skellefteå, SHL (2023, 17th, DET)

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Pprepare to be disappointed.

I was also prepared to be disappointed with the Seider pick as well, because everyone told me how he wasn't supposed to be picked until the mid-first round and Yzerman wasted his #6 pick.

But dammit, I still hoped for the best! But I'll be prepared for disappointment because you said so...

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I was also prepared to be disappointed with the Seider pick as well, because everyone told me how he wasn't supposed to be picked until the mid-first round and Yzerman wasted his #6 pick.

But dammit, I still hoped for the best! But I'll be prepared for disappointment because you said so...
Hughes is winning the Norris this year, there is no shame if ASP only becomes a #1 or #2 Dman.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
If ASP stays on the Wings, I don't ever see him winning a Norris. He'll be playing alongside and behind Seider and Edvinsson and will likely never be the top dog on his own team.

I think he's going to be a very good defender, likely top-4 quality with a good chance of being #1 quality, but it almost requires an alignment of the stars for a non-generational D to win the Norris.

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Norris ?thats like setting the guy up for failure. Most Swedish top draft Dmen have been worse then many thought the last few years. ASP will not win Norris with Makar, Fox, Hughes in the leuage.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Talking about him winning multiple Hart Trophies before even joining the NHL is like Hall of Fame levels of counting chickens before they hatch.

Big Ed

~
Feb 5, 2011
I admit I didn't know much about him in preseason but I kept reading (in preseason) that he's already better than Hronek. I honestly thought he was already in the NHL and playing 24 a night.
Then I looked into him...
Well, at least they have identical stat lines in the NHL playoffs this year.

Reactions: cole von cole

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Well, at least they have identical stat lines in the NHL playoffs this year.
Let me know when asp is on top pair in round 2 if the playoffs. Or when he gets back to back 38 point seasons and follows a 48 point one. Not that I don't think he can do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad