Pre-Game Talk: Rd 2 Game 3 - Preds vs Jets - Tue May 1, 7:00pm CT (series tied 1-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
IMG_1033.jpg

The Winnipeg Jets have not played a game in May since the Avco Cup days.

-I wouldn't expect either team to practice today after a 2OT thriller other than the black aces

-Jets can hold serve with two home wins.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Wasn't Scheif near the top of the league for a portion of the season? He could win a rocket. His shot is almost on par with Laine/Ovi imho. He just needs to be more consistent in the goal department.

Reactions: GNP

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Wasn't Scheif near the top of the league for a portion of the season? He could win a rocket. His shot is almost on par with Laine/Ovi imho. He just needs to be more consistent in the goal department.

He would need to shoot more

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Can't wait until tomorrow. Didn't get to go to the first round but I have both game 3 and 4 for round 2!

Reactions: Pongs21

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Tomorrow's game is going to be epic.

Fefe needs to continue rockin it.

Patty needs to start hitting the net.

Helley needs to be a little sharper.

Toby needs to be a lot sharper.

Hendy needs to GTFO. Frenchie or Army need to get healthy ASAP. I'd much prefer Dano or Matthias over Hendy after last night's game.

Preds are good. Majority of Preds' fans are clued out hicks.

And oh yeah, Subban is a steaming POS who needs a BIG Buff smash ASAFP!

Go Jets Go!!!

Last edited:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
If the Moose don't win today expect every player on an NHL deal to join the black aces. I imagine Vincent would run full practices for the group

Reactions: Arthur Fonzarelli

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
I feel so good about this series.

Nashville...just...I can't even.

jets2020champs

Nov 6, 2016
Canada
Scheifele is so good. He steps up when needed. Now comes the but part. If he wants to be a higher elite player, he has to be able to have that killer instinct. He made a mistake on the rush that lead to a pres goal. Preds are so bad at giving up goals on the rush and he should take advantage of that weakness. I don’t like him initiating scrums.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Killer instinct like getting a game tying goal in the final moments after dinging one off the post seconds earlier.

Or making a crucial back check.

I am fine with his killer instinct.

It's selective killer instinct :sarcasm:

Reactions: ocdaddy

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Any truth to the rumour that Hudson the polar bear will be lowered down from the rafters and then ride a Moose around the rink culminating with eating a catfish at centre ice before the game?

Can't wait!

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Stating the obvious, but we need at least a split in our home games. I liked how our play improved from game 1 to game 2 and would like to see this pattern continue. Perreault returning would be a plus, but we can't use that as an excuse, as most of our key players are more or less healthy.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
I am looking forward to seeing the Jets in control of matchups and not hearing the same shitty chant every time the Preds score.

Although I wouldn't mind if our crowd mocked it a bit...

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg
Hendy needs to enjoy the free Hotdogs.
Seems like a super nice guy, but just does not have "it"...or in fact, much of anything.

Be nice if the refs would call some of the headshots and crosschecks...and some of Subban's Diving and Bullshit holding/crosschecking etc.

I don't mind the let them play bit, but when one guy keeps initiating shit then falling down like a bitch that took a 9mm to the leg while doing his best Eric Roberts School of Oversacting shit....

:thumbd:

Play hockey you chump, save the acting for the post career PK Caruso.

Shazzam

Now 20% Chunkier
Oct 29, 2015
Great White North eh...
Didn't like Hendricks last night at all. Took two stupid penalties. I would prefer Dano instead. Or even Matthias.

Edit: I thought I was posting in the post game thread. Just going through a couple of pages and I see I'm stating something that seems to be repeated ad nauseam. Sorry about that. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad