Raymond, Rossi, Holtz, Perfetti (draft order)

In what order do they get drafted?

• 1. Holtz 2. Raymond 3. Rossi 4. Perfetti

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1. Holtz 2. Rossi 3. Perfetti 4. Raymond

• 1. Holtz 2. Perfetti 3. Rossi 4. Raymond

• 1. Perfetti 2. Holtz 3. Rossi 4. Raymond

• Total voters

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I guess you can question his upside, but Rossi is one of the most complete prospects I've seen in a really long time. In order of how they get drafted I think Raymond, Rossi, Holtz, Perfetti.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
Rossi
Raymond
Holtz
Perfetti

Would absolutely be thrilled if NJ got any one of these guys at 6

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Raymond
Perfetti

Rossi
Holtz

I think Holtz will be last almost for sure but Rossi is close to the other 2 guys easily and I can really see him going first amongst this group as he is small but very stocky and I see his game translating to the next level.

Raymond is the best pure talent and with his disappointing season he is going in the top 2 IMO, although Perfetti is a guy who is just going to score at the next level.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think Holtz will be last almost for sure but Rossi is close to the other 2 guys easily and I can really see him going first amongst this group as he is small but very stocky and I see his game translating to the next level.

Raymond is the best pure talent and with his disappointing season he is going in the top 2 IMO, although Perfetti is a guy who is just going to score at the next level.

The problem is that his game hasn’t translated well for anyone else. There are no good sub 5’10 skaters in the NHL, and all the ones that are 5’10/5’11 skate better than he does.

I think a move to wing is likely. He can still be a top six player, but he’s below Raymond and Perfetti for me, especially if we are regarding all these guys as wingers.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
The problem is that his game hasn’t translated well for anyone else. There are no good sub 5’10 skaters in the NHL, and all the ones that are 5’10/5’11 skate better than he does.

I think a move to wing is likely. He can still be a top six player, but he’s below Raymond and Perfetti for me, especially if we are regarding all these guys as wingers.

he is hardly a poor skater, he doesn't need McDavid speed with his hockey IQ and processing skills.

Big Empty

He's a big horse
Jan 27, 2020
Montréal
Doubt it really except for Holtz but even at 8 I'm not sure he is the pick the Habs want with Cole already in the system.
Lafrenière/Byfield/Stutzle/Drysdale are the likely top 4. If that happens, one of Perfetti, Rossi, Raymond or Holtz will be there at 8.

Also, the Habs would absolutely pick Holtz at 8 if he was the BPA. More goal scoring is a positive.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Lafrenière/Byfield/Stutzle/Drysdale are the likely top 4. If that happens, one of Perfetti, Rossi, Raymond or Holtz will be there at 8.

Also, the Habs would absolutely pick Holtz at 8 if he was the BPA. More goal scoring is a positive.

I think Holtz is a solid 4th in that group of guy but if another team reaches and one of those other 3 guys are there it will be a win for the Habs.

But I could also see them reaching for need and perhaps taking a Dman like Sanderson.

HabsForHire

"Expect the unexpected"
Sep 21, 2011
CT
Doubt it really except for Holtz but even at 8 I'm not sure he is the pick the Habs want with Cole already in the system.
If holtz is there at 8 to take it and run imo, team lacks scoring and as good as cole is we could use even more goal scoring and a little size.

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
You should be even more thrilled if none of these guys are available.
To clear,I know one of those guys are going to be there. I'm just worried NJ is going to take Sanderson at 6, even if I like him at 10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad