TV: Ray Donovan

IBleedOil247

Aug 12, 2005
Edmonton
Decent Finale. Don't really like the last scene too much, but whatever.
Ray's career in LA is done - I wonder how they clean up the Mickey vs. Ray story line. No way Darrell gets off scott-free...

Ray sitting with his therapist just gives you a whole perspective on how f'd up Ray's life is (Trust me...that scene is traumatizing)

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Probably the weakest season to date.

Second half of the season was better but the first half wasn't great.

We'll see where they go with the NY angle but I'm thinking the show should be ending soon.

Reactions: Virtanen18

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Just finished s04. After few months being busy.

Mickey in the cell ''banging'' his cellmate was such a great scene. Plus Mickey detailing his gay sex life. Best character ever.

I still don't understand how Theresa went from a tough woman to a veggie in a span of a few episodes. Then she got some ''Jeff Jarrett'' lesson and KO that guy with a guitar. ''Cho-Cho Chosen One''.

I don't really dislike Abby anymore. She got better since s03.

Connor is such a pu$$y.

Disfonctionnal family always works great on TV.

I just finished Season 4 myself...This show is terrific. Mickey is hilarious. I go back and forth between hating him and laughing my ass off in single episodes.

Can't stand Hector.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
Season 5 is a chore to watch, it's completely void of what made this show great.

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Season 6 about to go down. The season premiere is up on Showtime On Demand. It's called "Staten Island" and yea, I am biased but I think it's a great episode.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
So far so good. Looks like its gonna start picking up next episode.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
Just finished the season, I thought for sure this was the final season. Surprised it's being picked up for another season, the finale kind of closed off a lot of arc and Ray getting help would have been a nice denouement. All in all, it was a decent season. Sandy was great comic relief and I agree with the sentiment that certain characters would be better off dead.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Well the new season started Sunday, gotta be the last right?

Wasn't a great episode but the end...

Mickey finally dead? Sure looks like it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad