Raw/SD/NXT/PPV Spoiler Thread part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well she has less than nothing to do in NXT, and she is dropping off. If they don't call her up in the autumn then she could really crash. But they're planning to do so, so it'll be fine. Even though it should have happened a year ago.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
BETTING ODDS

- Dean Ambrose is the strong favourite to go over Seth Rollins (+640) and Roman Reigns (+640).

- Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens have even odds.

- John Cena & Enzo & Cass are the favourites to go over The Club.

- Becky Lynch is the strong favourite to go over Natalya.

- Darren Young is the slight favourite to go over The Miz.

- Rusev is the strong favourite to go over Zack Ryder.

- The Wyatt Family is the favourite to go over The New Day.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
BETTING ODDS

- Dean Ambrose is the strong favourite to go over Seth Rollins (+640) and Roman Reigns (+640).

- Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens have even odds.

- John Cena & Enzo & Cass are the favourites to go over The Club.

- Becky Lynch is the strong favourite to go over Natalya.

- Darren Young is the slight favourite to go over The Miz.

- Rusev is the strong favourite to go over Zack Ryder.

- The Wyatt Family is the favourite to go over The New Day.

I'm quite shocked about Ambrose being the favorite... Like really shocked. I figured 100% they'd do a shady finish with Rollins taking the title to Raw and Ambrose getting his own.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm quite shocked about Ambrose being the favorite... Like really shocked. I figured 100% they'd do a shady finish with Rollins taking the title to Raw and Ambrose getting his own.

As am I. The rumors seem to strongly indicate that Seth was going over and would continue feuding with Roman into SS. To the point I didn't even think Seth would get his own belt or there would be a screwy finish.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
If they refuse to bring bayley up then i'm absolutely okay with lita as close 2nd. Shes great in the ring and thansk to edge that can be used in more than one way :laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She said its someone who hates both of them, but they never ran together until now.

If Ambrose keeps the title then I think they might come back with another shield triple threat, or one of the other two isn't in the match tonight. Not sure where else Ambrose goes otherwise. He was 2nd overall pick, you can't give him someone too far down the draft.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
This is a stupid question but has it been confirmed that they are bringing back the Smackdown Title?
Nope. They've confirmed nothing.

The rumoured plan has always been that there will be two champions (not a single one who does both shows), and that Smackdown would be getting the new one. Rollins/Reigns keeps the WWE Title, and then Styles vs Cena at Summerslam for the Smackdown Title (tournament final or whatever).

But plans changed and Ambrose is now on Smackdown. So Maybe they have Ambrose retain and doing a tournament on Raw instead.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
A tournament on Raw would be much more exciting given the talent on Raw
But Smackdown might still hope for rating pushes so I can see a tournament over there too

I just don't see the WWE title going to Smackdown though

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Nope. They've confirmed nothing.

The rumoured plan has always been that there will be two champions (not a single one who does both shows), and that Smackdown would be getting the new one. Rollins/Reigns keeps the WWE Title, and then Styles vs Cena at Summerslam for the Smackdown Title (tournament final or whatever).

But plans changed and Ambrose is now on Smackdown. So Maybe they have Ambrose retain and doing a tournament on Raw instead.

I would seriously hope so. Otherwise Smackdown doesn't have a thing to fight for. Raw has the Women's champion, the tag team champions, the United States champion, a brand new Cruiserweight division AND all the most exciting of the young talent in the company. Take the belt off Ambrose and all you've got is him and the mega stars of yesteryear and the Intercontinental Championship until they create this new title that we're supposed to take seriously.

Cena, Orton, the Miz, Del Rio, Kane, the Usos and Naomi, Natalya... holy hand-me-downs Batman. This would be like giving my daughter the Tampa Bay Rays shirt I've got in my closet that I bought back in 2010; that's so faded you can't even read the "official licensed product" logo at the bottom anymore.

I mean that with as much contrast as possible to the WWE's company use of all those current Smackdown wrestlers while Raw gets the brand new stuff.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
A tournament on Raw would be much more exciting given the talent on Raw
But Smackdown might still hope for rating pushes so I can see a tournament over there too

I just don't see the WWE title going to Smackdown though

WWE hasn't had a champion it has truly loved in well over a year. If they're just gonna take it off Ambrose to give it to the boo machine Roman Reigns (who just got suspended) or just give it to Rollins in order to keep shoving the authority gimmick down our throats long enough for the boo machine to win it back then they will have lost the most momentum the company has had since when Bryan won it all. People were EXCITED about him. If WWE gives Ambrose a chance people will be EXCITED about him too.

Rollins injury was a blessing in disguise because he injured about half the roster and the fans were about ready to kill themselves if Reigns was champion any longer. People hate him because he's just a repackaged Cena without any of the mic skills to back it up.

If WWE is smart they'll keep the belt on Ambrose and let Reigns and Rollins piss off everyone until Summerslam since it's what WWE insists on giving us.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
As more time passes, Dean's odds keep shrinking.

- Dean Ambrose is the favourite to go over Seth Rollins (+280) and Roman Reigns (+800).

- Sami Zayn is the slight favourite to go over Kevin Owens.

- Cena, Enzo & Cass are the favourites to go over The Club.

- Natalya is the big favourite to go over Becky Lynch.

- The Miz is the favourite to go over Darren Young.

- Rusev is the big favourite to go over Zack Ryder.

- The Wyatts are the favourites to go over The New Day.

- Sasha & Partner are favourites to go over Charlotte & Dana.

- FaBreeze are the favourites to go over The Usos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad