Raw/SD/NXT/PPV spoiler thread part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ciampa vs. Gargano won’t have the same impact on the main roster compared to if their first match of the program was on a Takeover imo.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Ciampa vs. Gargano won’t have the same impact on the main roster compared to if their first match of the program was on a Takeover imo.

They NEED to have their match on a TakeOver. Wouldn't be the same style, crowd or booking. Plus knowing WWE it would be given away on a random episode of RAW

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
We’ll see tonight possibly but I can’t imagine Gargano is getting called up yet.

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
As much as I'm loving Gargano he seriously reminds me so much of Sami Zayn in NXT and now it's making me want him to just not get called up to the main roster. They probably won't do anything with him up there...

Reactions: ColePens

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
As much as I'm loving Gargano he seriously reminds me so much of Sami Zayn in NXT and now it's making me want him to just not get called up to the main roster. They probably won't do anything with him up there...

DEFINITELY.

It's time to stop wishing guys/girls get called up. When Cross comes up, she will be portrayed like Dean Ambrose. A goofy fun guy who is crazy! Keep NXT strong. It's a better show to watch.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Full results from the NXT taping:

reDRagon vs Sanity - Tag Title match, Sanity attack before the bell, Tornado Tag match set.
Heavy Machinery defeat Tino Sabbatelli & Riddick Moss - Sabbatelli and Moss look to split.
Gargano promo - Almas comes out, Title vs Career match set.
Bianca Belair defeats Jobber?
Sanity defeats Undisputed - non-title six-man.
TM61 defeat Jobbers?
Pete Dunne defeats Roderick Strong - UK Title.
Black promo - Wants title shot, Dain interrupts.
Ember Moon vs Shayna Baszler - Women’s Title, Kairi Sane attacks Baszler for DQ.
Velveteen Dream defeats No Way Jose.
Nikki Cross defeats Vanessa Borne.
Forgotten Sons (Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake) defeat Jobbers - Tag Classic mentioned.
Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas defeats Johnny Gargano - Title vs Career, Ciampa attacks Gargano during a ref bump.

The Tag Classic is starting with the next taping tonight.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
No. I don't agree to disagree. I think shutting down a entire company is a stupid idea when you achieve the same results without doing so.
Do you even know what this means? You know what, don't even bother. It's clear that you're stuck in your mindset and seem to think that it's your way or the high way when it comes to having an opinion on things.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Apparently the plan right now is for Asuka to challenge Charlotte for the SmackDown Women’s championship, while Alexa Bliss would defend against Nia Jax.

Rousey is expected to face Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Right now officials are hoping for The Rock to be Rousey’s partner, but the backup plan appears to be Kurt Angle.

Braun Strowman is still penciled in to face The Miz for the IC Title.

There’s still rumors of John Cena Against Undertaker, though personally I think it’s not happening

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
On the bright side Asuka vs Charlotte will be fantastic but Alexa vs... Nia.... oh god. Guess they're gonna pull the trigger on Nia winning the belt.

Maybe they do Sasha vs Bayley. Sasha loses it on Bayley in the EC or something to set up their feud thats been teased for a while now

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
On the bright side Asuka vs Charlotte will be fantastic but Alexa vs... Nia.... oh god. Guess they're gonna pull the trigger on Nia winning the belt.

Maybe they do Sasha vs Bayley. Sasha loses it on Bayley in the EC or something to set up their feud thats been teased for a while now

It’s time to do this with Nia Jax so they can do whatever they want to do with her and the title. And, total divas.

3 women’s feuds from raw is a lot. Bayley vs. Sasha should be for some stakes. But it’s going to be hard to find any over the course of the next year.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
It’s time to do this with Nia Jax so they can do whatever they want to do with her and the title. And, total divas.

3 women’s feuds from raw is a lot. Bayley vs. Sasha should be for some stakes. But it’s going to be hard to find any over the course of the next year.

With Asuka going to SD that means Carmella gonna lose her MitB match...? Unless its the triple threat scenario and Asuka doesn't get pinned. (Ala Rollins w/Roman & Brock)

Ronda gonna be the flagship women on RAW it seems. Sasha and Bayley gonna be pushed down a bit then since they won't have a Mania match and will end up on the pre-show which is crazy, at least if they get their feud going and get a sick mania match, make it a #1 contenders match or something then

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
With Asuka going to SD that means Carmella gonna lose her MitB match...? Unless its the triple threat scenario and Asuka doesn't get pinned. (Ala Rollins w/Roman & Brock)

Ronda gonna be the flagship women on RAW it seems. Sasha and Bayley gonna be pushed down a bit then since they won't have a Mania match and will end up on the pre-show which is crazy, at least if they get their feud going and get a sick mania match, make it a #1 contenders match or something then

They’re just going to throw all the women in the same match, most likely. Unless they’re doing something like establishing a women’s tag division.

Carmella is either going to fail or be a very quick feud, there isn’t a lot for her going forward.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think where they’re going with Ciampa in the tapings is actually pretty brilliant. He’s going to demand to Regal that Gargano come back so he can beat him instead.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I think the best use for Carmella is to get the title belt off of one heel and onto a different one so the chasing babyface has a new opponent. Either via short reign or to take it from the babyface and dropping it quickly. I don't think there's much need for her to have a real championship run when there are far better options.

It's more a solution to a problem than an actual idea for it's use, but they've got until June to find a use for it so something might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad