WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
The gimmick generally does work best for a heel. Idk though, I do see them wanting the final to be heel/face
I really don't like the gimmick on anyone. Maybe Macho and Race were the only two good Kings. Haku...eh. Booker...meh. Wasn't Austin one? Didn't fit.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
cann we stop making jey lose every big match? hes over as hell.. they did this bs with knight also threw him to roman when over af. gunther doesn't need kotr

Reactions: Fro

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Yeah they look solid. Also like they are behind glass.

It's a small thing, but someone in the early rounds putting it on after a win was always stupid. Only thr winner should be touching and putting the crown on

Honestly, very few people can pull of wearing the crown at all without looking like a nerd.

... In fact it's pretty much limited to guys whose character is being a nerd.

I'm torn between "Gunther can probably pull it off because he's a foreign guy" and "Please God don't make Gunther wear that stupid crown for months."

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Honestly, very few people can pull of wearing the crown at all without looking like a nerd.

... In fact it's pretty much limited to guys whose character is being a nerd.

I'm torn between "Gunther can probably pull it off because he's a foreign guy" and "Please God don't make Gunther wear that stupid crown for months."
I think he could pull it off if the premise is to just use the win as an additional brag (Best IC champ in history and reigning KofR winner). But if it's "King Gunther" and he wears the get-up...totally agree. It's dumb and has very rarely worked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad