WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
All that sounds something Vince would come up with. He aint running the show anymore.
Ah, unlike Taker just appearing out of nowhere to chokeslam Rocky and cost Roman the title and have no explanation. Got it.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
It's been reported he was the back-up plan for Austin. Plus, he did lose to Roman at Mania.
So? Just because he lost to them doesn't explain why he just appeared to chokeslam Rock. Austin the same. Doesn't matter.

Same thing for Sami and Roman to make amends. Paul E convincing Roman to side with Sami makes more sense than Cena and Taker suddenly appearing in the main event of Mania.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
So? Just because he lost to them doesn't explain why he just appeared to chokeslam Rock. Austin the same. Doesn't matter.

Same thing for Sami and Roman to make amends. Paul E convincing Roman to side with Sami makes more sense than Cena and Taker suddenly appearing in the main event of Mania.
You do realize you're building a whole nonsensical narrative out of nonsense because it happened when Vince was around? :huh: Because it happened in the past, it will happen again?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Face Roman making amends with the Usos and Sami is absolutely something that could happen.

I'm just not sure it happens as soon as this Survivor Series.

The OG Bloodline getting back together as faces would get a really good reaction, I'm not sure why it's being argued that that can't happen or wouldn't make sense.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm not really complaining, but Tiffany probably needs to start wearing bigger tops for matches, because every time she wrestles those things are trying to pull off an escape and she's struggling to keep them at bay lol.
Noticed that too lol. She was talking to Bayley and trying to ensure she didn't flash the crowd at the same time.

I get being confident in your body, but you gotta ensure you are worried about your match not your wardrobe.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Face Roman making amends with the Usos and Sami is absolutely something that could happen.

I'm just not sure it happens as soon as this Survivor Series.

The OG Bloodline getting back together as faces would get a really good reaction, I'm not sure why it's being argued that that can't happen or wouldn't make sense.
I would agree, but it's something they can't rush.

Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Noticed that too lol. She was talking to Bayley and trying to ensure she didn't flash the crowd at the same time.

I get being confident in your body, but you gotta ensure you are worried about your match not your wardrobe.

Yeah she was bursting out of that outfit on Friday, though I did appreciate the Clueless homage.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
5du56uO.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad