Fraser 5A
Gusev 6B
Brodeur 6B
Kukkonen 6B
Byfuglien 6C
Bickell 6C
Berti 6C
Garlock 6C

Its hard to tell how to rank some of the guys. We have a couple guys who are sure fire NHLers, but their potential isnt as high as some of our prospects who arent sure things. A guy like Fraser is going to be a great 4th line player without a doubt, and possibly the next Barnaby, but he wont get further than that. Other guys like Sindel and Kojevnikov could possibly be 1st line talents, but they could also be guys who stay in Europe and never even make it to the NHL. And then theres guys like Wisniewski who has great talent, but his size puts him pretty far back on the Hawks awesome D chart. He will make it to the NHL, but most likely as a journyman and possibly something special for another team.

You overrate Yakubov. I'll put him 7B as Vorobiev.

Unknownbutfamous

Apr 11, 2004
Left Wing
1. Lauri Korpikoski 8B
2. Nigel Dawes 7C
3. Chad Wiseman 5.5D
4. Roman Psurny 5C
5. Marcus Jonasen 6C
6. Mike Walsh 6C
7. Alexandre Giroux 5.5D

Center
1. Jarkko Immonen 7C
2. Petr Prucha 7B
3. Darin Olver 7C
4. Zdenek Bahensky 7C
5. Brandon Dubinsky 7C
6. Bruce Graham 6.5C
7. Dwight Helminen 6B
8. Dominic Moore 6C
9. Ken Roche 6C
10. Lee Falardeau 6D
11. Garth Murray 6B
12. Juris Stals 5C
13. Rick Kozak 5
14. Nathan Martz 4.5
15. Ivan Dornic 4
16. Kim Hirschovits 4
17. Layne Ulmer 3.5
18. Petter Henning 2.5

Right Wing
1. Hugh Jessiman 8B( bumping up to B, he has been working very hard)
2. Jozef Balej 7.5A
3. Pontus Petterström 6C
4. Greg Moore 5B
5. Sven Helfenstein 3D
6. Joey Crabb 2.5D
7. Rob Flynn 2.5D

Defence
1. Fedor Tjutin 8A
2. Thomas Pock 7B
3. Maxim Kondratiev 7B
4. Ivan Baranka 6.5C
5. David Liffiton 6.5B
6. Jake Taylor 6.5C
7. Bryce Lampman 6C
8. Nathan Guenin 5.5C
9. Patrick Aufiero 5C
10. Corey Potter 5C
11. Dylan Reese 5C
12. Rory Rawlyk 5C
13. Premsyl Duben 4C
14. Philippe Furrer 4C
15. Leonid Zhvachin 3C

Goalies
1. Alvaro Montoya 8.5B
2. Henrik Lundqvist 8B
3. Chris Holt 6C

degroat*

Here's a stab at the Blues....

:blues
01 Sejna 7B
02 Schwarz 9B
03 Bacashihua 7B
04 Zakharov 8B
05 Shkotov 8C
06 McClement 6B
07 Byrne 7B
08 Pohl 7C
09 Backes 7B
10 Soderberg 8B
11 Barulin 8C
12 Alexandrov 7B
13 DiSalvatore 6B
14 Hemingway 7C
15 Evans 6B
16 Glumac 6B
17 Jonsson 6C
18 Riddle 6C
19 MacMurchy 6C
20 Bolduc 7C

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Moskau said:
Special K is a 7A/9C player... He's not fricking 9B... no way

Agreed totally. He hasn't even been able to play himself above the 4th line. He hasn't even really shown the want to move up when he played. He seemed content with the minutes and not anxious to move up.

I don't know. I have so many questions on him. His stock rose on one tournament, really, and he's not even a main member of his Russian squad. Yes, it is hard to break through on a Russian team, but he hasn't done anything with the amount of time given to him when he has played on the top lines and such before. Its not like the coach hates him and relegated him to the 4th line. He was given the opportunity to move up and never really took it.

We'll see a lot more this year in his story.

salty justice

May 25, 2004
Los Angeles
Vipers said:
You overrate Yakubov. I'll put him 7B as Vorobiev.

I like Yakubov a lot. While you may be correct on me overrating him, he definitely has more potential and is further developed than Vorobiev and Radulov. A 7.5B rating might be more appropriate.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
outKast said:
Edmonton Oilers
:edmonton
4. Jesse Niinimäki, C 6F
9. Jani Rita, LW 6A
11. Tony Salmelainen, RW 6B

Doesn't make much sense, both Niinimäki and Rita have much higher potential than Salmelainen whereas Salmelainen is much more certain to reach his potential than either of them.

So, I'd say

Rita 7B
Niinimäki 8C
Salmelainen 5.5A

CRAZY_FAN

Aug 26, 2002
Quebec
Stich said:
Here's a stab at the Blues....

:blues
01 Sejna 7B
02 Schwarz 9B
03 Bacashihua 7B
04 Zakharov 8B
05 Shkotov 8C
06 McClement 6B
07 Byrne 7B
08 Pohl 7C
09 Backes 7B
10 Soderberg 8B
11 Barulin 8C
12 Alexandrov 7B
13 DiSalvatore 6B
14 Hemingway 7C
15 Evans 6B
16 Glumac 6B
17 Jonsson 6C
18 Riddle 6C
19 MacMurchy 6C
20 Bolduc 7C

No way Schartz deserve a 9. I dont want to start an Ovechkin vs the world debate (like some other posters) but if Ovy is a 9 no one else deserve a 9 in 2004...

Mizral

Sep 20, 2002
Earth, MW
Visit site
I would not hesitate to give Schwarz a 8.5, nor would I hesitate to give Ovechkin a 9.5. However, Schwarz at 9 is a bit high I think. A b is fair though.

Interesting how I look at things compared to others. For instance, I would place Kastsitsyn as something like a 7C, whereas I would have Perezhogin as something like a 7.5A. Weird, no?

outKast*

Pepper said:
Doesn't make much sense, both Niinimäki and Rita have much higher potential than Salmelainen whereas Salmelainen is much more certain to reach his potential than either of them.

So, I'd say

Rita 7B
Niinimäki 8C
Salmelainen 5.5A
buddy you have no clue what you're talking about. First off, Salmelainen is the closest to the NHL of those 3 and it's been said over and over that he has a shot for the team this year. The other two dont. Infact i think it's stupid, infact borderline Pejorative Slured of you to think so highly of Jesse Niinimaki. Niinimaki has taken a backseat to a mediocre prospect like Bergenheim at every international competition. To add to that he's not physical, he's not a goal scorer and his speed is waaaaaay overrated. As for Poulliot he's injury prone just like Niinimaki and if he does make it, he just doesnt have the tealent or abilities in my eyes (YES I've actually seen them both play and you havent) to be a top 6 forward. Good try though. It's not good to guess. It's best to base judgement using your opinions, not some garbage you read in a newspaper.

Munchausen

Here's an other attempt for the Habs with my top 20 (not HF's):

1. Andrei Kostitsyn, 8.5C (above-average 1st liner potential, may reach)
2. Alex Perezhogin, 7.5B (above-average 2nd liner potential, should reach)
3. Chris Higgins, 7B (2nd liner potential, should reach)
4. Tomas Plekanec, 7B (2nd liner potential, should reach)
5. Yann Danis, 7.5C (#1 goalie potential, may reach)
6. Kyle Chipchura, 7C (2nd liner potential, may reach)
7. Ron Hainsey, 7.5D (#2 Dman potential, unlikely to reach)
8. Marcel Hossa, 7D (2nd liner potential, unlikely to reach)
9. Ryan O'Byrne, 6.5C (borderline #4 Dman potential, may reach)
10. Oskari Korpikari, 6.5C (borderline #4 Dman potential, may reach)
11. Jonathan Ferland, 6B (3rd liner potential, should reach)
12. Maxim Lapierre, 6C (3rd liner potential, may reach)
13. Michael Lambert, 7D (2nd liner potential, unlikely to reach)
14. Andrew Archer, 6C (#5-6 Dman potential, may reach)
15. Alexei Yemelin, 6C (#5-6 Dman potential, may reach)
16. Corey Locke, 7D (2nd liner potential, unlikely to reach)
17. Konstantin Korneev, 7D (#3-4 Dman potential, unlikely to reach)
18. Cory Urquhart, 7F (2nd liner potential, almost certain he won't reach)
19. Duncan Milroy, 7F (2nd liner potential, almost certain he won't reach)
20. Jaroslav Halak, 6D (backup goalie potential, unlikely to reach)

I'm particularly high on Ferland, O'Byrne, Lapierre, Korpikari, Chipchura, Higgins and Plekanec, who I see becoming important pieces of the team in a mid to distant future.

Munchausen

Jay Thompson said:
Weird, no?

Yes, pretty weird ;).

I've seen very little of Kostitsyn, but I've seen enough to at least begin to form an opinion on his upside. He has IMO the frame, skating, passing and shooting arsenal of a future strong 1st liner. Can't comment on his overall hockey sense yet. But he also floats he whole lot without the puck (apparently), especially in his own end. The good news is, unlike Hossa, he seems to fireup when he gets the puck. Also, like any European, nothing guarentees he'll successfully adapt to the smaller rinks and more physical type of play in NA, although the fact he bulked up significantly since his draft year (he's now at 6' / 208lbs reportedly) will certainly increase his chances.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Canucks

Alex Auld 8B
Kiril Koltsov 8C
Cory Schneider 7.5 B
Ryan Kesler 7A
Evgeny Gladskikh 7 C
Jason King 7 C
Alexander Elder 7 D
Fedor Fedorov 7 D
Brett Skinner 6.5 B
Marc Andre Bernier 6.5 B
Tomas Mojzis 6.5 B
Ilia Krikunov 6.5 C
Denis Grot 6 B
Brandon Nolan 6 B
Markus Kankaanpera 6 B
Nicklas Danielsson 6 C
F.P. Guenette 6 C
Kevin Bieska 6 C
Julien Ellis-Plante 6 C
Lukas Mensator 6 D

May 1, 2003
Visit site
Since i've seen my NHL teams prospects rated already i thought i would do my Fantasy Hockey League Prospects.

Alexander Ovechkin 9.5B
Marc Andre Fleury 9.0B
Evgeni Malkin 9.0B
Lauri Tukonen 8.0B
Ryan Suter 8.0B
Rostislav Olesz 8.0 B
Drew Stafford 7.5A
Brent Seabrook 7.5B|
Victor Alexandrov 7.5C
Alexander Steen 7.5B
Mark Stuart 7.0A

Papa Bear

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
Saku K. said:
Your opinion based on your ratings:

Kastsitsyn: Upside: Superstar HOF Downside : First-line winger
Perezhogin: Upside: First-line winger Dowside: Second-line winger
Plekanec: Sure-shot second-liner
Higgins: Sure-shot second-liner
Danis: Upside: No 1A Downside: NHL backup
Hainsey: upside: No 1 defenseman Downside: No 4 or 5 defenseman
Chipchura: sure-shot above-average third-line forward
Hossa: Upside: Second-line forward Downside: Third-line forward
Urquhart: Upside: Elite second line forward Downside: Third-line forward
Lapierre: Upside: above-average third-line forward Downside: Third-line forward
O'Byrne: Upside: no 4 or 5 defenseman Downside: Third-pairing defenceman
Korneev: Upside: No 2 defenceman Downside: Depth defenceman
Lambert: Upside: Second-line forward Downside: Depth forward
Locke: Upside: Elite second-line Downside: Depth forward
Korpikari: Upside: No 4 or 5 defenceman Downside: Depth defenceman
Yemelin: Upside: No 4 or 5 defenceman Downside: Depth defenceman
Halak: Upside: No 1A Downside: Below-average backup
Lindberg: No 1A Downside: Below-average backup

Some of them are acceptable but otherwise wow just wow. :amazed:

Not a lot of people will agree with your ''fair'' ratings IMO. Kryoptix's rating are not perfect but by far more realistic.

And about Urquhart, he certainly didn't do anything to earn a 7.5, the big softie is certainly not known for his physical play, defensive awareness and his showing at the development camp wasn't all that encouraging either. It's not because you play in a defensive system that you are good defensively and seeing how fast Urquhart is and how soft he is, I'm sure his defensive play needs as much work as Hennessy's and it's not like a lot of skill Q forward are known for being great defensive player either. Urquhart should thank his good star he isn't 5'11. He has a good talent base to work with but I don't see why you rate him so highly when he doesn't particularly stand out in the Q.

Good luck with your Hennessy is a cheater and the +/- arguement. I'm sure Sharks fans will have a lot of fun with that one.

As for Kastsitsyn, why don't you stop saying he is a top-5 NHL prospect screaming to everybody how he is the next stud first-line forward when you never saw him play and never saw most of the top-20 prospect play? If you base your opinion on everything the HF writers say, go back in 2-3 years ago and go read what our writers were saying about Buturlin & co, you'll end up understanding that maybe prospects are very unpredictable and saying they are all great with great NHL potential without hesitation isn't the smartest way to go. Making the NHL isn't a walk in the park.

Go to Russianprospects.com, you will see they don't talk about Kastsitsyn as highly as Dan Linn and I consider them to a be a good source of information. Dan is doing a great job and he knows more than me about our prospects but I'm open-minded enough to understand Dan Linn doesn't own a crystal ball. I've heard you say Komisarek is the next Scott Stevens so many times I don't even care to count anymore. :p: Marcel Hossa is powerforward, Jason Ward will score 50 points this year etc. Heck, you even think Mike Ribeiro, our leading scorer, will have to earn his ice time because of the great Habs prospects. :dunno:

Don't you think you are overly optimistic sometimes because I hardly ever see you say anything negative about our prospects (beside if a great poster says otherwise) while you seem to be easily able to point out the flaws of a lot of other teams prospects and not being sold on them. :dunno:

I appreciate your enthusiasm about our prospects but you are clearly over-rating some of them but it's not like I'm the first one to say this to you and I will not be the last one I'm pretty sure of that. ;)

easy big fella...
he was just giving his opinion... now i can appreciate your opinion on the matter (and everyone else's as well) i just dont understand why people (even other habs fans ) have to attack habs fans for their opinions...
i mean scouting is an unpredicatable business... even when you're seeing the players live... just because russianprospects scouts werent high on kats doesnt mean he's not a 9 talent...
on the other hand just because the habs brass is really high on him doesnt mean he's a lock to be a star...

what he did in the past (regardless of the circumstances) doesnt mean much anymore cause he's coming to north america and will develop his skills here... but the key word is develop...
no one doubts that he has holes in his game (who doesnt at 19) but whether he becomes a 40 goal scorer or an ahl star depends on how much he improves really, and that's hard to predict...
but to be fair if yakubov is an 8B and barker is a 9B (i mean he's talented but he's a defenseman, which are unpredictable, and he has holes in his game too) and jessiman is an 8B then its not "outrageous" to have kats as a 9B...

Last edited:

degroat*

CRAZY_FAN said:
No way Schartz deserve a 9. I dont want to start an Ovechkin vs the world debate (like some other posters) but if Ovy is a 9 no one else deserve a 9 in 2004...

Under the old system I definately would not have even thought about giving Schwarz a 9, but with the new system I don't think a 9 is unreasonable...

9 - Elite forward / defenseman / goaltender -- possesses the potential for greatness, a likely Hall of Fame candidate once his playing days are over. Think Mark Messier, Guy Lafleur, Niklas Lidstrom, Denis Potvin, Patrick Roy, Martin Brodeur - definite Hall of Fame players that displayed great talent early on.

8 – First line forward / No. 2 defenseman / No. 1 goaltender -- players with definite skill that might be just a cut below elite status, but still possessing Hall of Fame potential. Think Brian Propp, Larry Murphy, Tom Barrasso - players that display talent early on, but may not be the game-breakers that the elite players can be.

Remember... we're talking about potential here. Based on the scouting reports I'd say his potential compares more so with the players listed in in 9 range than the players listed in the 8 range.

I will, however, say that maybe he should be a C instead of a B.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Zach Parise - 8.5 B
Ari Ahonen - 8 B
Aleksander Suglobov - 7.5 B
Petr Vrana - 7 B
Travis Zajac - 8 C
Adrian Foster - 8 F
Tuomas Pihlman - 7.5 C
Ivan Khomutov - 7.5 D
Anton Kadeikin - 7 D
Barry Tallackson - 8 F

All NJ's prospects are risk reward type players. Hard not to give then C, D and F's.

MePutPuckInNet

Jan 1, 2004
Toronto
Visit site
Minnesota Wild:
Depth Chart [rating multiplied by percentage of potential to reach it] Name, Rating
1. [8.1] O'Sullivan, 9B
2. [8.0] Koivu, 8A
3. [8.0] Wallin, 8A
4 [7.225] Voloshenko, 8.5B-
5. [7.2] Harding, 8B
6. [7.2] Foy, 8B
7. [7.2] Misharin, 8B
8. [7.2] Rizk, 8B
9. [7.2] Veilleux, 8B
10. [6.75] Bolduc, 7.5B
11. [6.75] Thelen, 7.5B
12. [6.65] Bordeleau, 7B+
13. [6.375] Courchaine, 7.5C+
14. [6.375] Wanvig, 7.5C+
15. [6.3] Burns, 7B
16. [6.3] Cavosie, 7B
17. [6.3] Michalek, 7B
18. [6.3] Stokes, 7B
19. [6.0] D. Boogaard, 6A
20. [5.85] Olvecky, 6.5B
So...as you can probably see....the new rating system threw off the depth chart, in my opinion...so uhhh.....maybe the depth charts need to have different and/or more specific criteria???

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Reveille said:
Agreed totally. He hasn't even been able to play himself above the 4th line. He hasn't even really shown the want to move up when he played. He seemed content with the minutes and not anxious to move up.

I don't know. I have so many questions on him. His stock rose on one tournament, really, and he's not even a main member of his Russian squad. Yes, it is hard to break through on a Russian team, but he hasn't done anything with the amount of time given to him when he has played on the top lines and such before. Its not like the coach hates him and relegated him to the 4th line. He was given the opportunity to move up and never really took it.

We'll see a lot more this year in his story.

I don't know where you got your info from, he was never given an opportunity to play on the top lines, and he himself said he only got 2 or 3 minutes a game, and yes, he did have differences with his coach and they did not see eye to eye, and Tikhonov isin't what you call a players coach, and contrary to what you said, Kostitsyn has performed well in several tournaments, his stock close to draft time rose because of stellar play at the WJC, but he played great in several tournaments afterwards, not to mention he played 6 games with CSKA as a 17yr old.

As for his time with CSKA, it's hard to guage his performance their, he played on the 4th line getting limited icetime, he got 1 point and that was an assist on Zherdev's winning goal, but I think he was benched the following game...

From all I know and the little i've seen from Kostitsyn, I think he's definately our best prospect, he has the highest potential, of course, he might now even make it, he's a bit of a mystery, the one thing I was concerned about when he was drafted was his size, he was drafted at 6"0 and 189lbs, he's bulked up to 208lbs now, so he's shown willingless to get better physically to handle that part of the game, he's not a banger, but according to a couple of game reports, he dosen't shy away from contact...

I don't claim to know everything about prospect, in fact if it wasn't for this website, I would know very little...and alot of Habs fans here will try to say this guy is the next big thing, and they haven't even seen him, but at the same time, there's non Habs fans who come around, and they know even less about him, they just jump at any occasion to bash any Habs prospect and try to dictate what kind of rating he deserves, kind of like what you did here, you know nothing about him, yet your ready to give your opinion about what he deserves as a rating...

I'm not going to give him a rating, as I haven't took the time to know how this new ratings system works, all I know is he's our most talented prospect and from the info i've gathered from knowledgeable posters here, scouting reports from pro's, the Habs brass, and a 2nd period tape of one of his old games, I think he should be considered in the NHL's top 20 prospects, i'll let you guys decide where he ranks exactly...

I'm going to go see him at the rookie tournament next Saturday, i'll have a better idea then

Papa Bear

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
417 TO MTL said:
I don't know where you got your info from, he was never given an opportunity to play on the top lines, and he himself said he only got 2 or 3 minutes a game, and yes, he did have differences with his coach and they did not see eye to eye, and Tikhonov isin't what you call a players coach, and contrary to what you said, Kostitsyn has performed well in several tournaments, his stock close to draft time rose because of stellar play at the WJC, but he played great in several tournaments afterwards, not to mention he played 6 games with CSKA as a 17yr old.

As for his time with CSKA, it's hard to guage his performance their, he played on the 4th line getting limited icetime, he got 1 point and that was an assist on Zherdev's winning goal, but I think he was benched the following game...

From all I know and the little i've seen from Kostitsyn, I think he's definately our best prospect, he has the highest potential, of course, he might now even make it, he's a bit of a mystery, the one thing I was concerned about when he was drafted was his size, he was drafted at 6"0 and 189lbs, he's bulked up to 208lbs now, so he's shown willingless to get better physically to handle that part of the game, he's not a banger, but according to a couple of game reports, he dosen't shy away from contact...

I don't claim to know everything about prospect, in fact if it wasn't for this website, I would know very little...and alot of Habs fans here will try to say this guy is the next big thing, and they haven't even seen him, but at the same time, there's non Habs fans who come around, and they know even less about him, they just jump at any occasion to bash any Habs prospect and try to dictate what kind of rating he deserves, kind of like what you did here, you know nothing about him, yet your ready to give your opinion about what he deserves as a rating...

I'm not going to give him a rating, as I haven't took the time to know how this new ratings system works, all I know is he's our most talented prospect and from the info i've gathered from knowledgeable posters here, scouting reports from pro's, the Habs brass, and a 2nd period tape of one of his old games, I think he should be considered in the NHL's top 20 prospects, i'll let you guys decide where he ranks exactly...

I'm going to go see him at the rookie tournament next Saturday, i'll have a better idea then

well said... :handclap:

Ajacied

Stay strong Appie! ❤
Apr 6, 2002
Netherlands
MePutPuckInNet said:
Minnesota Wild:
Depth Chart [rating multiplied by percentage of potential to reach it] Name, Rating
1. [8.1] O'Sullivan, 9B
2. [8.0] Koivu, 8A
3. [8.0] Wallin, 8A
5. [7.2] Harding, 8B
6. [7.2] Foy, 8B
7. [7.2] Misharin, 8B
8. [7.2] Rizk, 8B
9. [7.2] Veilleux, 8B
10. [6.75] Bolduc, 7.5B
11. [6.75] Thelen, 7.5B
15. [6.3] Burns, 7B
16. [6.3] Cavosie, 7B
17. [6.3] Michalek, 7B
18. [6.3] Stokes, 7B
20. [5.85] Olvecky, 6.5B
So...as you can probably see....the new rating system threw off the depth chart, in my opinion...so uhhh.....maybe the depth charts need to have different and/or more specific criteria???

Oh man, by your ratings, the Wild will become a dynasty within a year or 3. Amazing how they are 20th on HF's current organisational rankings, but they simply have to be #1 if what you're saying is accurate.

DutchLeafsfan

Jun 3, 2002
Rotterdam, NL
www.gamer.nl
MePutPuckInNet said:
Minnesota Wild:
1. [8.1] O'Sullivan, 9B
2. [8.0] Koivu, 8A
3. [8.0] Wallin, 8A
5. [7.2] Harding, 8B
6. [7.2] Foy, 8B
7. [7.2] Misharin, 8B
8. [7.2] Rizk, 8B
9. [7.2] Veilleux, 8B
10. [6.75] Bolduc, 7.5B
11. [6.75] Thelen, 7.5B
15. [6.3] Burns, 7B
16. [6.3] Cavosie, 7B
17. [6.3] Michalek, 7B
18. [6.3] Stokes, 7B
20. [5.85] Olvecky, 6.5B

Ehm, I hate to burst your bubble, but I doubt even the best organisation in terms of prospects (which the Wild aren't by a longshot) do have among their prospects 1 guy who has the potential to be a hall of famer, another guy who would be an elite forward with an outside chance at being a superstar, 7 potential first liners or top 2 defensemen or #1 goalies, 4 elite second liners, 5 second liners, an elite third liner and a third liner when going on maximum potential.

Not to mention that according to your ratings these prospects would in the worst case turn into 3 first line forwards or top 2 defensemen, an elite second liner, 5 second liners or top 4 defensemen or 1A goaltenders, 2 elite 3rd liners, 6 third liners, and 3 excellent fourth liners...

Last edited:

PigPen

Jun 25, 2003
Detroit
Visit site
I'll give this a shot.

Here's my top 20 wings' prospects.

Detroit Red Wings

1. Igor Grigorenko: 8.5B
2. Niklas Kronwall: 8B
3. James Howard: 8C
4. Jiri Hudler: 7C
5. Joey MacDonald:7C
6. Stefan Liv: 7C
7. Nathan Robinson: 6.5B
8. Kyle Quincey: 6.5B
9. Valtteri Filppula: 6.5C
10. Derek Meech: 6C
11. Andreas Jämtin: 6C
12. Miroslav Blatak: 6D
13. Jari Tolsa: 6D
14. Evan McGrath: 6D
15. Darryl Bootland: 5.5A
16. Johan Franzèn: 5.5B
17. Eric Himelfarb: 5.5C
18. Matt Ellis: 5B
19. Danny Groulx: 5C
20. Drew MacIntyre: 5C

Last edited:

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
rabi_sultan said:
no way you can have o'sullivan at 9b when schremp is at 9c, grow up this aint EA Hockey.

o'sullivan is 8.5c or 9d imo

I would put O'Sullivan as a 8.5B actually because he has improved since his draft day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad