Youtube: Rasmus Andersson vs Darnell Nurse

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
I dont mind Nurse but he comes across as a punk bully. I'd like to see how he would fair against the likes of Engelland, McQuaid, Wilson, or Prout. Or if if is really ambitious, Gazdic or Peluso.

If stands up to the test he is the real deal, if he does not he is in the same category as Phaneuf for me.

Phaneuf?

What are you talking about?

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Wtf would an all star d man fight all those goons for no reason? Nurse has the potential to be a top line defenseman whereas everyone of those players is bottom pairing or bottom 6. the exception is Wilson who does have potential to play top line minutes

The same reason as Iginla has done in the past. Because he is a tough SOB and has proved it against some tough mofo's. Nurse is not an All Star and has much to prove, not limited to not being a punk and taking on a real challenger. Until he does and succeeds, he isn't that tough to me.

Eytinge

Jul 25, 2009
Wtf would an all star d man fight all those goons for no reason? Nurse has the potential to be a top line defenseman whereas everyone of those players is bottom pairing or bottom 6. the exception is Wilson who does have potential to play top line minutes

Nurse isn't even an NHL defensemen yet. Cool it on this all star talk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad