Rask - Lavassuer - Vincent - Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
bleedgreen said:
i noticed mckeens has lavessuer (SP?) above all these guys and well in the top 10, which seems to differ from everyone elses thinking. i know that its common amongst draft publications and fans that one source generally has a far different pov on particular players than everyone else, and that many people dont always agree with the mckeens "hunches". does anyone have an opinion why they like this guy so much? i noticed almost no one else here agrees. do they see something down the road in him while other people are judging these guys off of now?

The reason for that is because most people on here can only go by the prospects game when JP Lavasseur played brutal.

If i had to rank them id put him at the top, like Redline. But I have watched him more than the average fan who had only seen him that one time.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
La-La-Laprise said:
The reason for that is because most people on here can only go by the prospects game when JP Lavasseur played brutal.

If i had to rank them id put him at the top, like Redline. But I have watched him more than the average fan who had only seen him that one time.
He has the most natural ability but I don't know if you could say he is better then Rask. Rask is a close 2nd in terms of quickness and is much more sound playing the angles and with his positioning. I would mind either with the Devils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad