Rantanen vs Girard

Who would you rather have on your team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
You sure are upset over a harmless opinion on the internet.

Seems to be some other stuff brought into this poll from other threads, did you start this because of another conversation(s)? If that's the case, then this comment doesn't make a lot of sense. Isn't it you being upset at those opinions that caused you to make a retaliatory poll with the popcorn emoji?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Seems to be some other stuff brought into this poll from other threads, did you start this because of another conversation(s)? If that's the case, then this comment doesn't make a lot of sense. Isn't it you being upset at those opinions that caused you to make a retaliatory poll with the popcorn emoji?
He got upset that HFAvs said that Girard isn't an expendable piece in Colorado. So to prove his point he came over here and started this poll even though it isn't the same point he was initially making.

PowerMac

Dec 20, 2019
I mean we go back and forth on who is really upset, but I'm not the one who took things personally and started to go after the poster instead of the post just because somebody didn't that highly of my favorite player.

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
This poll can't be real , Rant is in a completely different tier .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad