Rantanen vs Girard

Who would you rather have on your team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018

When you're in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging. It probably wasn't a good idea to double down on your previous stupid comment.

By the way, this is a false choice. Both are on the roster. It's not necessary to choose.

PowerMac

Dec 20, 2019
When you're in a hole, the best thing to do is stop digging. It probably wasn't a good idea to double down on your previous stupid comment.

By the way, this is a false choice. Both are on the roster. It's not necessary to choose.

So if I disagree with the opinion on a certain player then my comment is stupid... yea ok... But make your pick now, time will tell and somebody will be sure to bump this poll back to laugh at all the bad takes.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
So if I disagree with the opinion on a certain player then my comment is stupid... yea ok... But make your pick now, time will tell and somebody will be sure to bump this poll back to laugh at all the bad takes.

Yeah, it was stupid. And your comment was unanimously rejected by around 30 people so far. Do you know how rare it is to get 100% with Avs fans? But your comment was so dumb, this was actually accomplished.

PowerMac

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, it was stupid. And your comment was unanimously rejected by around 30 people so far. Do you know how rare it is to get 100% with Avs fans? But your comment was so dumb, this was actually accomplished.
Good thing I don't care for groupthink. :cool:

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
Even though my team is in more need of a top 4 D, Id still take Rantanen.

Having a first line big bodied skilled winger play with EP would be great.

Miller-EP-Rantanen
Hoglander-Horvat-Boeser.

Not bad.

BoHorvat 53

What's a god to a Kane
Dec 9, 2014
Rantanen, who if I needed a defenceman I could easily trade for someone better than Girard who’s a good player in his own right, just that Rantanen is in a different tier.

Reactions: UnfinishedBusiness

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Would take Rantanen over Girard easily and my team is stacked on wing and needs defensemen...

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
Rantanen and its not close

Girard is a great #2/#3D but Mikko is elite. His 1.24 PPG in the playoffs is pretty damn impressive.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
OP this isn't the question you asked... Mikko and Girard are both equally important to the team. But either way Girard isn't expendable for the Avs.

moropanov

Mar 7, 2015
Rantanen definitely he is like top 5 winger in NHL atm same calibre as Pastrnak Panarin etc might be top 5 but atleast top 10.

PowerMac

Dec 20, 2019
You're the one who quoted me to start... so that question should be more on you?

Defensemen are simply more important than wingers. G showed legit #1D ability this year and was a top 10 defensmen in the league. It will be interesting to see if that holds, but if it does, he's a top 10 most valuable piece in the NHL. A just turned 23 year old #1D signed for 6 more years at $5m is just an absurd luxury to have. Even if the offense regresses and he's more of a #2... that is still far more valuable than any wing. I wouldn't even trade G straight up for Kucherov.

Girard vs Kucherov poll next?:laugh:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Probably Mikko, but Sammy is vital to our team also. Weird poll though.
The reason this poll exists, is this one guy who really doesn't like Girard and is trying to find any reason to prove his point that he's useless to the Avs.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Girard vs Kucherov poll next?:laugh:
butthurt-dontgetbutthurt.gif

Reactions: Murzu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad