Ranking the Calgary Flames Prospects, #21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
May need a runoff between Hanowski, Hickey, and Kanzig.
what good will that do, if the same people vote, there is only 4 votes that went to other players besides those 3. Either Kanzig will win or it will be even closer.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
LOL....We are at #21......couldn't the same be said of all the rest of the prospects at this point?

Not at all. Some of the newer draftees (Swedish D with the hard-to-spell name, Hickey) have good potential, although it's harder to tell their likelihood of reaching it.

Hell, I think Kanzig is more likely to be a complete bust than anything, but I still think he's got a higher ceiling than Hanowski (almost zero potential of reaching it, but a higher one nonetheless).

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
It's like the Gilligan's Island theme song - we've hit the point where our prospect list is referred to "and the rest"...

Still over 50 votes, perhaps enough to move along?

I'd be curious to know how many total HF'ers post regularly on the Flames board if it's much more than 50-something, that actually seems like quite a few.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Olias-Mattsson has surprisingly been getting votes for the past 4 or 5 polls now, I think he even received 4 votes in one poll

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Olias-Mattsson has surprisingly been getting votes for the past 4 or 5 polls now, I think he even received 4 votes in one poll

I've considered voting for him a couple times but its hard to rank him over guys that are further along like Hickey and Kanzig.

EDIT: I really think we should just do a new poll between those two guys, I know Hanowski is close but close can't be good enough when we are this far down the list, IMO.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
what good will that do, if the same people vote, there is only 4 votes that went to other players besides those 3. Either Kanzig will win or it will be even closer.

Well, looks like the issue has solved itself. Runoff between Hickey and Kanzig when/if any mod cares enough.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Tie Breaker: Keegan 'the Destroyer' vs. Brandon 'the kissing bruise' Hickey: #21 Poll

Vote Keegan :naughty:

I am not biased at all :sarcasm:

edit - I think I ****ed up and I don't know how to do a poll? :help:

Last edited:

Aug 3, 2010
edit - I think I ****ed up and I don't know how to do a poll? :help:

giphy.gif

I'd vote Kanzig but... I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events