brad stuart
hamhuis
leopold
volchenkov

Hyped

Feb 27, 2002
Tombstone
Visit site
I think the only real consensus you'll get is that Volchenkov will be at the bottom of everyone's list. Mine would look like this:

Pitkanen (could put up totals similar to Lidstrom eventually, I think)
Leopold
Stuart
Bouwmeester
Hamhuis
Volchenkov

*EDIT* I should add that I think Stuart, Bouwmeester, and Hamhuis could pretty much be interchangeable...

Last edited:

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
Hyped said:
I think the only real consensus you'll get is that Volchenkov will be at the bottom of everyone's list. Mine would look like this:

Leopold
Stuart
Bouwmeester
Hamhuis
Volchenkov

*EDIT* I should add that I think Stuart, Bouwmeester, and Hamhuis could pretty much be interchangeable...
100% agreement.... on order and supporting comments. :clap:

pooler99

Sep 28, 2002
Krynn
Visit site
Hyped said:

Leopold
Stuart
Bouwmeester
Hamhuis
Volchenkov

As for potential only your list is correct

borro

Oct 8, 2002
Texas
Visit site
For offensive potential only and not a dmans real job:

1. Joni Pitkanen
2. Anton Volchenkov
3. Jordan Leopold
4. Jay Bouwmeester
5. Dan Hamhuis
6. Stuart-did you mean Mark Stuart?

For all around value
1. Jay Bouwmeester
2. Joni Pitkanen
3. Dan Hamhuis
4. Stuart
5. Anton Volchenkov
6. Jordan Leopold

Debrincat93

Dec 4, 2002
Michigan
Nhl.com
RDriesen16 said:
please

pitkanen
bouwmeester
hamhuis
leopold
brad stuart(i know he doesnt fit well, but im wondering where he would fit with this group)
volchenkov

thanks

Pitkanen
Bouwmeester
Hamhuis
Stuart
Volchenkov
Leopold

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
borro said:
For offensive potential only and not a dmans real job:

6. Stuart-did you mean Mark Stuart?

brad stuart(i know he doesnt fit well, but im wondering where he would fit with this group)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad