Rank the remaining 4 teams

EricRealm

Oct 22, 2013
I've only been here for a little while, but I'm confident I've found the world's saltiest canucks fan :laugh:

My rankings:
Hawks
Bolts (if a certain someone wakes up)
Ducks
Rags
Wild
Flames
Caps
Habs

You'd think they'd do better considering the pressure they must feel coming down from the Vancouver Association of Small Business Owners

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
The only clear about the eight teams remaining is that Calgary is by quite a large margin easily the worst of the bunch...

As for the rest who knows....

Rangers, Ducks, Hawks, Lightening, Wild, Habs, Caps........and then Calgary.....

But anyone aside from Calgary could win it all realistically.....

YogiCanucks

Jan 1, 2007
Vancouver BC
Wild should be 7th on most lists, not because they are the 7th best team, but because they'll have to go through the Hawks and in all likelihood the Ducks just to make it to the SCF.

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
1. Hawks
2. Ducks
3. Wild
4. NYR
5. Washington
6. Tampa
7. Montreal
8. Calgary

There is a huge gap between 3 and 4. Its going to be just like last year. The western conference finals IS the stanley cup finals. I didn't think this way before the playoffs started, but watching the games so far, there is a very noticeable difference in quality of play between the western teams and the eastern teams.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Chicago
Ducks
Wild
Rangers
Capitals
Lightning
Flames

Canadiens

There is a huge gap between 3 and 4. Its going to be just like last year. The western conference finals IS the stanley cup finals. I didn't think this way before the playoffs started, but watching the games so far, there is a very noticeable difference in quality of play between the western teams and the eastern teams.

It has been this way for years. The West is far and away the better conference top to bottom and in playoff hockey. That's why so many West teams wish they could play in the East. It's very weak.

Church of Toews*

1) Rangers
2) Blackhawks
3) Lightning
4) Ducks
5) Wild
6) Capitals
7) Montreal
8) Flames

Sorry for the last 3 but i can't see either of them beating NYR Tampa in the ECF and the flames can't see them beating Hawks/Wild in the WCF should they beat anaheim

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Wild should be 7th on most lists, not because they are the 7th best team, but because they'll have to go through the Hawks and in all likelihood the Ducks just to make it to the SCF.

This^

1-2: Ducks/ Hawks
3-4: Rangers / Bolts
5. Caps
6. Wild
7. Habs
8. Flames

I definitely disagree with the poster who said the west will stomp all over the east. Whoever comes out of the east will have the better goaltending (Bishop, Lundqvist, Price, Holtby). Honestly can't speak for the other teams but the Rangers have sucked by their standards thus far in the playoffs and yet are still 5-2... I don't think there's a single game I'm overly happy about our performance so far

Also very nervous about playing Bishop who always owns us but still if that is indeed what happens (NYR vs TB) it will be a good fun series and the winner will make noise in the finals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad