Hawks
Rangers
Ducks
Canadians
Capitals
Wild
Bolts
Flames

Note* Not my list for ranking the overall strength of teams.

go canucks go*

Ducks
Hawks
Tampa
Rangers
Wild
Capitals
Canadiens
Canucks
Kings
Sabres
Thrashers
Flames

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Hawks
Rangers
Habs
Ducks
Wild
Lightning
Capitals
Flames

DigitalSea

Thank you Landon
Jun 13, 2011
Anaheim, CA
Hawks
Rangers
Ducks
Canadians
Capitals
Wild
Bolts
Flames

Note* Not my list for ranking the overall strength of teams.

This is my list exactly. Even the part where you mention it not being based on overall strength. The playoffs are funny that way, with injuries, matchups, and momentum playing a huge part in who excels.

Sniperr

Feb 13, 2015
-Hawks
-Rangers/Ducks
-Habs/Wild
-Lightning
-Caps
(all the good teams)

-Flames

xxreact9

Jun 4, 2012
A lot of Ducks 4th on these lists. Is it the regular season goal differential? The analytic-driven "unsustainable pace"? Have you watched them play? They have been by far the most flat-out dominant team in the playoffs. I'd put them on par with Chicago in likelihood, maybe even higher considering they are almost guaranteed a CF appearance, whereas the hawks and rangers are both in for very difficult series.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
A lot of Ducks 4th on these lists. Is it the regular season goal differential? The analytic-driven "unsustainable pace"? Have you watched them play? They have been by far the most flat-out dominant team in the playoffs. I'd put them on par with Chicago in likelihood, maybe even higher considering they are almost guaranteed a CF appearance, whereas the hawks and rangers are both in for very difficult series.

2 things. First, Anaheim has actually been quite good possession wise since the deadline. A lot of the players they brought in have helped with that. Second, nothing is guaranteed and a blowout win is still just one win. Long way to go.

RedLeaf099*

Chicago
Rangers
Anaheim
Washington
Montreal
Tampa Bay
Minnesota
Calgary

babblemoth

my heart and I agree
Mar 7, 2010
ON
  1. Chicago
  2. Anaheim
  3. NY Rangers
  4. Minnesota
  5. Washington
  6. Tampa Bay
  7. Montreal
  8. Calgary

Cool. Exactly what I'd figure going into the round. With Washingtons play the other day, I wonder about having them a notch higher, bit of a tough call.

Ron*

Ducks
Blackhawks
Wild
Flames
Capitals
Lightning
Canadiens

Rangers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad