Rank the potential Finals by your preference

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
All of them would be interesting, but I feel like Tampa would have the least interesting storylines, even if they're entertaining to watch. Jets/Tampa would be the most entertaining, Vegas/Caps would have the best storylines, and Jets/Caps would be the best mix of the two IMO.

Demandedace

Apr 9, 2015
Is it more tragic though?

In 2011 a friend of mine and I literally planned the parade. We approached our captain when the Canucks were up 2-0 on Boston and gave him a few different days we thought the parade may be on and told him we would be arranging switches.

We planned the parade, man.
Literally no one is going to feel bad for you when you decided to plan a parade after winning only two games in a best of seven series in the final.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Jets - Capitals
Jets - Lightning

Won't bother watching any other matchup in the finals.

unknown33

Dec 8, 2009
Caps - Golden Knights
Caps - Jets

Doesn't really matter as long the Caps make it

Winnipeg (Canada, fanbase) and Vegas (new team underdog) would be both interesting winners too
Sorry Tampa!

Braunbaer

May 21, 2012
Is it more tragic though?

In 2011 a friend of mine and I literally planned the parade. We approached our captain when the Canucks were up 2-0 on Boston and gave him a few different days we thought the parade may be on and told him we would be arranging switches.

We planned the parade, man.

I'm heartbroken for ya.

JackFrost

Feb 18, 2018
I am personally pulling for Caps vs Vegas.

why does everyone want the Jets to win so badly? The Knights winning the cup in their first season would be one of the funniest and best sports stories ever. embarassing for the league?

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
I'd want Tampa and Vegas, but Tampa needs to solve this Caps team real soon.

i think Vegas can rebound. i guess i wouldn't mind Winnipeg making it but i don't like them.

anyone but the Caps, i guess. knowing my luck with predictions, they're probably going to sweep to a Cup now...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad