GDT: Rangers @ Wings | Looks like Mantha is out again

Status
Not open for further replies.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Never Peter's fault he could let a shot in from center and you would hear excuses.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Well I think it's safe to say that's game. Oh well hoping not winning at least gets mantha into the lineup as him playing is what's really important. Wish Nielsen didn't have to play with dumb and dumber in helm and abdelkader they are awful

Yemack

Oct 30, 2007
3-1? Ryan "2 goals a year " McDonaugh gets 2 in a game? Mrazek or D?

his 1st one, bit of crap shoot but maybe our D could have been stronger around the paint

2nd one, didnt really get a good look but Wings gambled a bit on 3-2, Rangers played that one perfectly.

Both of those goals kinda started from turnover during transition I think

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
Lol. Your crazy.

Every loss is either on Mrazek, Blashill, and/or the refs. Never mind the fact that the roster is garbage.

Hint: Bad teams give up lots of shots, take lots of penalties, and can't be coached to succeed. Babcock might've coached this team up to a 10th OA pick at best.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Well, the thing is that a system can compensate for a lack of individual talent, to a certain extent.

But who knows what Blashill's system is. I'm still pretty sure it's "stand around and watch your teammate work and hope he can hit you with a really sweet pass"

wings95

Mar 17, 2009
Georgia
Every loss is either on Mrazek, Blashill, and/or the refs. Never mind the fact that the roster is garbage.

Hint: Bad teams give up lots of shots, take lots of penalties, and can't be coached to succeed. Babcock might've coached this team up to a 10th OA pick at best.
I agree. Not a good team.

TNigs

60 mins of Hell
Jul 29, 2012
Hockeytown
Well, the thing is that a system can compensate for a lack of individual talent, to a certain extent.

But who knows what Blashill's system is. I'm still pretty sure it's "stand around and watch your teammate work and hope he can hit you with a really sweet pass"

I can't count how many times a game I yell at the tv "HELP HIM!" They even get out numbered on powerplays which boggles my mind.

If Mantha gets sat 2 games for not trying in a blow out, Kronwall should be set into retirement for that pass.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Can't wait for this team to ice a decent defense corps again.

And a decent PP ... jesus effin christ that was pathetic.

Goalie guy

Jul 8, 2011
Taylor MI
Well the awesome trashill and the elite combo of Miller and ****hand are killing the NHL! We are now a laughing stock of the NHL! Thanks Kenny and the old boys club. :handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Brick Top

LANA!!!!!
Mar 2, 2012
Grand Rapids
PP is missing a shooter like Shanny.. Maybe Mantha would have helped?

Nope, Mantha's got some valuable hockey lessons to learn by sitting a second game out. Ideally you want a young guy to learn HOW to play the game from the vets, but Blashill must figure that AM learning how NOT to play the game is equally valuable ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad