Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Senators - Murray's picks come thru big!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
gotta put post game in the title brah.

mod will probably edit it for you

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
nothing like eating a heaping slice of humble pie with ice cream. Might teach this team a lesson.

Might also teach these fans a lesson who were calling to trade Lehner and keep Hammond.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
nothing like eating a heaping slice of humble pie with ice cream. Might teach this team a lesson.

Might also teach these fans a lesson who were calling to trade Lehner and keep Hammond.

you will get destroyed because of this post. Speaking from experience.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005

One game! And Hammond is clearly injured. Means little. What you can't lose once in 20 games?

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
NYR played fabulous game. We matched them for most of 1st period but we didnt get the saves early to keep up.

Then we just lost.

The score over-exaggerates the actual result, imo.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
NYR played fabulous game. We matched them for most of 1st period but we didnt get the saves early to keep up.

Then we just lost.

really? i thought we played really bad but the goaltending didn't help.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Then we just lost.

I don't know

We got dominated outside of the first 5-6 minutes

We had 12 minutes of PP and got 4 shots

12 minutes!

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
One game! And Hammond is clearly injured. Means little. What you can't lose once in 20 games?

So his injury stopped him from making that save on Kreider short side? If he knew he was injured than Dreiger should have gotten the start. Why would he possibly put himself out for a longer period to play a game. Hammond got caught up in the hype, played out of his mind and is now coming down to earth.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
So his injury stopped him from making that save on Kreider short side? If he knew he was injured than Dreiger should have gotten the start. Why would he possibly put himself out for a longer period to play a game. Hammond got caught up in the hype, played out of his mind and is now coming down to earth.

Dreidger is a bad ECHL goalie

Hammond was the guy and he wanted to fight through the pain

I have no qualms with that kind of attitude

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
A complete team loss, everyone played rather poorly today & they have to do something about their PP. :shakehead

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

You don't ****ing start an echl goalie that is 21 years old against the best team in the entire nhl. Yes, i said the best team in the entire nhl.

And bad goals happen. Anderson has let in a ton of bad goals in his career and so has Lehner.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa

alol this... It's his first loss in regulation after maybe fighting an injury. He's the only reason we're anywhere near the playoffs so I think we should cut him a little slack.

For what it's worth, I thought the Sens had a very solid 1st period before things got out of hand. A goal from Pageau instead of a post could have changed a lot momentum wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad