Pre-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Penguins 2/10/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

I'm amazed it's taken this long in the season to play them.

Right as Crosby found his game again too.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I think it's totally ridiculous that it's Feb 10 and this will be the first of FOUR matchups with this divisional rival.

Unfortunately for us, we didn't get a crack at the Pens when they looked like total garbage, now we get to play them 4 times with them looking really good and Crosby on fire.

Last edited:

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I think the Rangers are capable of winning this. Won't be easy, but I think they can do pretty well.

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
Pitt playing their best hockey of the season right now. Possibly no MCD or Nash. On the road. Tough, tough game.

Vickers8

The Rangers power play went 0 for 5. They are now 2 for 49 over the last 17 games.

Vickers8

Henrik Lundqvist earned his 365th career NHL win, tying Martin Brodeur for the most wins a goaltender has earned in his first 11 seasons in NHL history

poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
Is Ulf Samuelsson the problem with our power play?

Cant believe I am saying that, but damn where the hell is changing it up attitude???

Vickers8

Is Ulf Samuelsson the problem with our power play?

Cant believe I am saying that, but damn where the hell is changing it up attitude???

Same thing every year, Poe, playoffs come and when we can change things with a PP goal we can't

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
It's not the bad power play that bothers me, its the just as bad penalty killing that is more concerning. If that doesn't rectify, the playoffs this year, if they make them, are going to consist of 4-5 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad