GDT: Rangers vs Kitty Cats - "Goalies With 'Lu' In Their Names" Edition -3/10/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Yeah, Chytil has elite skill. Is he a center or a wing? Gorts, go get me three more elite players, including a top-paring Dman, and either a 1C and a top line forward, or two top line wings.

Last edited:

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I don't like DD. But that's a ****. My buddy had them and he went into great detail.. let's just say I drink about 200 ounces of water a day now
My step dad had them a few years ago, I’m 17 now so I was in my early teen years and didn’t know what they were. Looked up a picture of them and holy shit. I drink a shit ton of water too lol

Reactions: Richard Banger

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I kind of actually like those lines

Yeah, I can't say I hate it. 4th line is what it should be. The only real gripe is Fast on the 1st line but he distributes the ice time evenly anyway so it doesn't really make a difference. He's put out far worse.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
:laugh:

--------------

Now AV aiding the tank with Fast on the top line. Borderline trolling at this point.
I hate AV but I don’t think he’s purposely trying to lose, he’s switching it up hoping these lines click to improve the team imo, no coach would actually endorse tanking, I think he knows he’s on the hot seat as well (although he’s pretty clueless so it wouldn’t surprise me)

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Vesey and Buchnevich on the same line is fascinating from the angle that one is the coach's pet and the other the coach's whipping boy.

Reactions: GregSirico

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I love how Names always can position himself to be open for a scoring chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad