GDT: Rangers vs Kitty Cats - "Goalies With 'Lu' In Their Names" Edition -3/10/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Barkov has been insane lately. Young Kopitar in the making, hell he may already be there.

If he played for the Leafs, he'd have 10 threads on the main boards about how hes the best player in the league. I mean hes not, but I don't think that hes to far away from that elite group either.

I think he gets overlooked because people like flashy and don't realize he plays a strong 200 ft game has a great attitude and comes to play every game. He is the Kopitar of the east.
He is an elite number 1 center. Glad he''s finally getting the credit he deserves.

Reactions: CanadianPantherFan

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
And keep Spooner hot that`s AV and Hayes line main task - he should be boiling like a hot bath tube outside a cold winter night! :)

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
No Shattenkirk?

No, AV said that hes going to need some time to work back into shape.

If they had meaningful games to play I think they probably push him back to play this week. Since they don't, they'll likely air on the side of caution and hold him out a bit longer.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I actually think the Hayes line is pretty solid, and I hope Buch and Namestnikov can have some nice chemistry together

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY

I've had a few of those. I'm sure it hurts men more than women, but the moment it goes from kidney to ureters is absolutely excruciating

anyway, I'm glad we get a look at a raw lineup. aside from tank reasons, we get a good look at young kids who can make the lineup next season. makes for some stress free hockey

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Kreider-Zibanejad, Names-Buch (me likes) and Spooner-Hayes are sets and the other wingers are throw-ins.

Let’s call 4th line “lottery” line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad