GDT: Rangers vs CBus - "I Don't Have a Clever Title Since I'm Eating Lunch Now" Edition 3/20/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
That was incredibly moronic by Hank. Look the f*** down on the ice IDIOT. Just an asinine job by him.

And Staal why the f*** are you playing down low.

But my god Hank.

Reactions: KOVALEV022473

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
You dont just stop playing moron. Play to the damn whistle. Are you a rookie Hank?

Funny how some people think he stopped playing. It's called, 'I don't know where the puck is, so I will stay still and wait for a whistle as to not want to move and potentially put it behind me'

Where were his teammates protecting the net front, or looking for potential threats coming in?

All standing around, zero situational awareness.

Reactions: egelband

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
You dont just stop playing moron. Play to the damn whistle. Are you a rookie Hank?

I think it was more about he thought he had it. After he realized he didn't have it and Panarin scored, then he felt it should have been a whistle. I don't think he initially saw the puck lose and didn't try and cover it.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
this is where we need ryan "1st line production/60" spooner to shine for us.

carry us to victory spoons

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Not one of those was screened sorry bud. Just cause Hank stares at anyone he can when he gets beat doesn’t mean it was an actual screen

I just went back and watched the goals. On 2 of them Hank was clearly screened,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad