GDT: Rangers vs CBus - "I Don't Have a Clever Title Since I'm Eating Lunch Now" Edition 3/20/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
That was a dumb pass. Maybe next time toss it in deep instead of out of the zone?

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
I'm totally over blaming AV.
If JG had gotten his head out of his ass and replaced him in the beginning of the year, we'd all be talking about who we're facing in the playoffs right now.
I agree. But we all know the Rangers/MSG don’t operate that way.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
No muscle mass, lazy, mental midget Buch with another point?
completely undeserved. was standing still at the top of the umbrella and couldnt get a shot off which led to the d to d to d pass that set up the screened goal. he was a passenger there

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
I think it's the 2nd game in a row where we get a PPG and then right after AV reunites the KZB line. It's like he knows they are good together, and then purposely chooses not to use them as a line most of the time.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
The only thing holding Mika back is ES production. Otherwise, he’s been amazing after getting healthy

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
He has been fine. He had a couple of saves in the 2nd he shouldn't have had.

He has played more than well enough to keep his team in it.

Don't blame the lack of talent on him.
He has to come up with one of those three imo. He plays too deep. He has to stop one of the one-on-one’s. I know it is a tough critique but he really needs to make a save. At least one.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Not one of those was screened sorry bud. Just cause Hank stares at anyone he can when he gets beat doesn’t mean it was an actual screen

Are you blind? Not one of those was screened? Did you even watch the first goal?

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I’m really starting to think the JT Miller for Namestnikov swap was a wash. Clearly Miller can be great some nights but then he’s quite often the worst forward if not skater on the ice. Namestnikov is solid both ways consistently

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Kreider is one of the most dominant net front presence players in the game and only getting better. Won’t show on score sheet but he’s maybe the best in the world at screening goalies. Takes a ton of speed to get to spots quickly but also be strong enough to dominate dmen. It’s a hell of a skill

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
completely undeserved. was standing still at the top of the umbrella and couldnt get a shot off which led to the d to d to d pass that set up the screened goal. he was a passenger there

Right after, he made a great pass to an open Kreider for a scoring chance. Sometimes you make a simple play and score. Sometimes you make a great play and get nothing.

Either way, he's putting up points with minimal ice-time. The kid produces as well as anybody on the team.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
ARE YOU f***ING KIDDING ME NOT WITH NO WHISTLE THERE

Edit; I didn’t see it slip from Hank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad