GDT: Rangers vs Caps - "FUUUUUTUUUUUUUUURRREEEE" Edition - 3-26-18 - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Talk about guys who get too much hate, down year on a bad team: 51 points for Zuccarello.

And I now advocating for a trade isn't hating on the player, but some are legitimately overly-critical.

He pretty much always makes the right decision with the puck.

The team is also REALLY reliant and frankly lazy when he was it, because he's so good at making saucer passes through a guy that when he can't, it looks terrible, like in the 1st. He lets them cheat offensively quite a bit.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
I always find it such a pos move cheap shotting a teenager. An open hit sure to for it, his fault like Gudas hitting Chytil in pre season. Like do you feel tough shoving a 19 yo kid as a grown man?

I know I'll get lit up for this but so be it. You're muuuuuch more likely to "feel tough" like that when you know the other team has no response.

I know they are tough to find but the Rangers desperately need "response" type of players...and I also know many of you disagree with that vehemently. I'm not talking about plugs. I'm talking about guys that can actually play...but also kick a little ass when necessary. It's not always about stopping something from starting it's about creating hesitation based on the knowledge of certain, brutal response...like suspension worthy response.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Buchnevich is playing like Brandon Pirri without the shot. He’s been atrocious

Namestnikov blew the game. Wide open net that’s laughable. These two have been pathetic.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Buch has AV in his headspace. With Miller gone, he's now the de facto whipping boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad