GDT: Rangers vs Caps - "FUUUUUTUUUUUUUUURRREEEE" Edition - 3-26-18 - 7:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Rangers giving their all meanwhile in Brooklyn..............................

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Rob O'Gara is like the starting ship or car in one of those day 1 day 2 day 3 upgrade your machine flash games. No speed, no acceleration, with a gas 3 gallon gas tank.

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
This game has been a good testament of NYR fanbase eyetests. Chytil seems to be getting more praise in this thread due to flashiness. They have both been VERY good after the first intermission. Very different players with completely different skillsets but they are both playing very well.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Chytil makes so many plays where his linemates are not ready for it. Even today, he has had a behind the back backhand pass that Zucc missed, because Zucc did not have his stick on the ice.

Point being, Chytil would thrive with someone a bit more talented and smart at the same time. Perhaps Buchnevich is the only player I can think of currently on our team. Zucc is good, but not accustomed to the level of talent Chytil has displayed.

That being said, I would not mind Chytil staying another season in the AHL and just dominating there. Especially if AV returns. We have a good development coach down there now. One more season to add finesse, stamina and two off-seasons for work with skating. That time can do wonders.

(Ansimov was PPG in the AHL, but just at the time where scoring was a bit more loose and he was a year or two older so PPG in the AHL these days would be just what the doctor ordered).
Yup, I've been thinking he and Buch would be good together. Would love to see them get an extended look together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad