Post-Game Talk: Rangers vs. Canes | 3/18/13 | Who needs goals?

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
Joni Pitkanen is the star of the game. Thanks for taking out your own goalie, dummy.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Ugly win, ill take the 2 points and run.

Good 3rd, great OT, lucky SO

When we have Henrik in net for the SO, it's never luck.

Unless we get unlucky, then it's a contest of pure luck and we should get rid of it :sarcasm:

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
MDZ
Cally
Step

HM:Hank, Nash, hags was flying out there.. love the lines..

Richards and Gabs PLayed much better.. good 2nd half to the game.. 3rd period was domination.. ot was exciting..

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
tumblr_lzchilGQov1r7i22no1_500.gif

VICTORYYYYYY!!!

On to the Debbies! See you guys tomorrow

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Hank
Steps
Cally

HM: Nash for that disgusting shootout move.

McD needs to get his head straight- two terrible games in a row (though he made some good moves in this one) and with Marc out we need him to play like he can.

edit- Forgot MDZ! I'll take him over Cally I guess. Had a fantastic game.

vstk

Jun 17, 2011
Valhalla, NY
Hank
Step
Cally

HM: Richards, MDZ

Nash got one in SO, but you can shoot wide just so many times... I'm trying to stay positive and think this win got some confidence in them. A solid game by Hank, definitely the biggest reason we won tonight.

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
< Known Del Zotto detractor

He played really, really well tonight. One of his best performances in a while. If he can keep that up - even to a degree - this team will be much better and my opinion on him will change. Just need some consistency.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
This win gets a big whoopty doo from me. Still can't finish or hit the ****ing net. Still don't play a full 60 minutes. Basically the Rangers sucked less tonight than Carolina.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I don't know if this team is ever going to improve, but just in case, we need our goalie grabbing points for us in the meantime.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Also I don't know how everybody blames EVERYTHING on the system when nobody can hit the ****ing net. Pot the easy goals tonight and we score 3, maybe 4.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
Del Zotto is really effective when hes just attacking in the offensive zone and with that i dont mean just pinching all the time.

Championship*

Two points with where we're at in the standings is always something to celebrate, especially when we don't have a 1st round pick.

1 goal. the last 4 games they haven't scored more than 1 goal. Still not good enough. I'm not celebrating ****, especially when you give a point to a team ahead of you in the standings.

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
I wish but unfotunetly he has become the new Avery in Torts eyes. Now the lovefest with Miller will be even worse

miller played fine.. kreider had a **** start now all of a sudden since hes playing well he warrants a call up.. no no its not that easy.. kids got to work hard down there for a little before earning that right..

talk about this game.. not other stuff..please:sarcasm:

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Sorry, but a win that comes on two fluke plays (Ellis getting knocked down and Miller shanking his shot and then recovering) isn't really a win at all. This should have been a 2-0 loss, and that's what the score will be tomorrow if the Rangers are lucky, as they will come out flat yet again.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Sorry, but a win that comes on two fluke plays (Ellis getting knocked down and Miller shanking his shot and then recovering) isn't really a win at all. This should have been a 2-0 loss, and that's what the score will be tomorrow if the Rangers are lucky, as they will come out flat yet again.

Sorry, but the games where the Rangers put the puck in the net more than the opposing teams are really wins.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Also I don't know how everybody blames EVERYTHING on the system when nobody can hit the ****ing net. Pot the easy goals tonight and we score 3, maybe 4.

Yeah, tonight it was the system stopping them from hitting the net. The game before, it was the system stopping them from being able to pass to one another. Maybe individuals just need to step up and start playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad