Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign D Jack Johnson to one-year deal

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
I can live with that contract. Just please don't Brendan Smith us. Like say he has a decent season and the Rangers lose their minds and give him Smith's contract. I would fall over and land on my esophagus.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Another fringe move that the fan base is going to panic about for no reason. Warm body veteran for a team that has two LD with any meaningful NHL experience on the roster. Known quantity to your new defense coach. Known to be a good locker room guy.

But sure, this is a catastrophic signing that tests people's faith in Gorton. Totally reasonable.

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
Another fringe move that the fan base is going to panic about for no reason. Warm body veteran for a team that has two LD with any meaningful NHL experience on the roster. Known quantity to your new defense coach. Known to be a good locker room guy.

But sure, this is a catastrophic signing that tests people's faith in Gorton. Totally reasonable

It really is amazing isn’t it lol. You would think we have him a 2 year 10 million dollar deal with the outrage in seeing

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

But sure, this is a catastrophic signing that tests people's faith in Gorton. Totally reasonable.

I can't tell another cliche that's worse than "good locker room guy". A completely meaningless phrase that people in hockey use to rationalize playing awful players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad