Confirmed with Link: Rangers sign Cody McLeod to a one year deal

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I doubt he plays much though
Where have I seen this before...

Again, we're getting a pretty good look into what this FO values. The argument around last season was that McLeod was an AV move, no? Guess not.

So we’re bringing back the dude that was supposed to be tough but just sat idly by as his ex-teammates concussed two of our own?

**** this chicken**** loser.

It's almost like there's no such thing as a deterrent.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Where have I seen this before...

Again, we're getting a pretty good look into what this FO values. The argument around last season was that McLeod was an AV move, no? Guess not.

It's almost like there's no such thing as a deterrent.

The genius who played those guys is gone.

They clearly wanted someone else to fill this "role". Those guys got a ton of money.

Hes going to make next to nothing on a contract that can probably be waived down to the minors with out having to hold much if any consequence against the cap.

He sucks, but so did the other options. At least he won't be making much.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Look on the bright side, management found their tough guy that they insist on having every single year since the beginning of time, and this time it wasn't Tanner Glass on a 3 year deal. Can't wait for Lias to get elbowed and McLeod to go -3 +/- with 4 minutes in minors in the same game.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
The genius who played those guys is gone.

They clearly wanted someone else to fill this "role". Those guys got a ton of money.

Hes going to make next to nothing on a contract that can probably be waived down to the minors with out having to hold much if any consequence against the cap.

He sucks, but so did the other options. At least he won't be making much.
I'm not holding my breath.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
giphy.gif

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Are you ******* kidding me? This just justifies what some posters have been saying

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Gorton knows he's sinning. Had Amanda snuck that tweet in right in between a bunch of stuff about a 10 piece trade between Arizona and Chicago.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
So stupid. The protector for the kids!*

*Who was in the lineup and did nothing when Staal and Vesey both got concussed and cheapshotted vs Nashville.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Are you ******* kidding me? This just justifies what some posters have been saying

Which is what?

They signed a shitty player to fill a shitty roll on what will be a shitty team for 1 year.

On the list of things that this team could have done this off season which would have really pissed me off, this doesn't even register.

Reactions: LGR92

Off Sides

Sep 8, 2008
I would normally pan this to my most extreme and I still don't like it, but if the options were this or signing Reeves or Komarov to those ridiculous contracts, or trading for Martin given his two years and AVV, as I said in those debates, this is the best move out of all the bad moves they were likely to make.

Reactions: Go Away Staal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad