Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
The opposite of pride.

SHAME.

GoWFxuA.gif

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Typical poor effort from the defense and the 2-3 minute blitzkrieg of goals from the opposition.

Typical dismal game from most of the forwards, namely Hayes, Nash, and Kreider

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Everyone except Lundqvist should walk home. And when walking home, make sure you leave Girardi behind.

I guess Raanta could get on the plane with Lundqvist too.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
Getting nice and cold for the playoffs with losses in 4 of 5. Not only are they not winning a series, they look like they'll get swept by whomever.

The only silver lining is they'll almost have to make some changes.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Well that was fun...
Outside of Lundqvist the team was flat out terrible, although i guess the 4th line competed ok (Glass' penalty was stupid).
The top 2 lines are very broken right now, and at the 72 game mark is probably save to say that our defensive play will not improve...

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Proud of the boys. They gave it their all but just came up a little short. Do they at least get participation stickers?

Pfranz94

Jan 16, 2014
New York
I don't know what to call what the rangers do exactly. It certainly isn't playing the game of hockey, that's for sure.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
I feel so bad for Hank.. He can't get a ****ing win unless he get's a 50 save shutout.

When it get's to that point you know it's time to blow it up.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
Proud of the boys. They gave it their all but just came up a little short. Do they at least get participation stickers?

I think you were watching the wrong game. They got dominated. Just took the score a little while to catch up to what was happening on the ice.

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Too many traffic cones today. Nash, Kreider, Stepan, Brassard, Girardi, M.Staal... just to name a few. Our 4th line was decent for the most part, actually thought Glass was our best forward....

It was their 3rd game in 4 nights so I dont want to be to tuff on them, but over 80 shots attempts by the Sharks, 52 on net, is just brutal.

On to the next one.

BTW; Lundqvist was excellent. If he play like this in the PO`s we might win a game or two

Bluenote13

Believe In Henke
Feb 28, 2002
BKLYN, NYC
Typical poor effort from the defense and the 2-3 minute blitzkrieg of goals from the opposition.

Typical dismal game from most of the forwards, namely Hayes, Nash, and Kreider

The forwards and their brutal brutal plays led to goals 2 and 3.

The defense was crap on those plays, but they don't happen if the team upfront puts any kind of effort like the opposition has been doing to us all year.

And again another game where the offense is so easy to play against when almost no one is going to the dirty areas. Zucc kind of did once. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad