GDT: Rangers ;) @ SENS | 7:30PM SportsNet East | LeHneRS WoRllD Editioooon

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOW

Nov 17, 2013
oceanview cabin
GMBM- please trade potential for hockey IQ

Thank you.

oh and please talk to Phillips agent- yeah Phillips and tell him to investigate good trade partners this summer. Save face whatever it takes get it done.

I'm not even mad.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I love how Neil is on the ice every time we pull the goalie. Such a clear example of how lost MacLean is. Somehow thinks the guy will score.....

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Yeah, I've been complaining about the goaltending tonight but, frankly, I prefer at least ONE of them in there.

Also, if you pull the goalie to score a goal... Neil is not going to make a lick of difference for the offense.

Thumbs down on that decision.

Jan 24, 2006
Ottawa
GMBM- please trade potential for hockey IQ

Thank you.

oh and please talk to Phillips agent- yeah Phillips and tell him to investigate good trade partners this summer. Save face whatever it takes get it done.

I'm not even mad.

No..no.no. Please trade dead weight, lazy players... For picks. Rebuild around youth and potential.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
can we just have a proper rebuild?

You're talking about finishing bot-5 for 3-5 years?

lol this fanbase doesn't even have 1/10 of the backbone needed for that. I think there's a decent chance this franchise moves out of Ottawa eventually so if the team sucks for a while, just forget it

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
If you say so.:shakehead

Oh, please!

You've been pumping Spezza's tires at every opportunity since January while simultaneously throwing Karlsson under the bus...and you talk about others being <insert favorite player here> fans over Sens fans? Give us a break! You've been doing the same damned thing.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
At the very least, call up a few Bingo guys and let them play. Why we've kept the same lineup over the last 4-5 games is beyond me.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
I just don't get it, how many times do you have to embarrass yourself to play with a little more heart?

1620742673_532dd66d_mind_blown_xlarge.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad