Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
LEHNERGDT.jpg

LEHNERGDT2.jpg

LEHNERGDT433.jpg

LEHNERGDT3.jpg

Also check out my new Lehner Jersey :) :) :)

LEHNER.jpg

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
An electric atmosphere in the city today. You can feel it in the air.

Safe to say that this is the biggest game of the season, and perhaps even in the history of professional sports?

melnyk budget*

So the sens have to score 3-4 minimum to equal out the 2-3 softies lehner will let in. we're boned.

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
we win tonight and we are down by 5 pts and 2 games in hand on the Rangers....Unfortunately we have to pass 3 or 4 other teams as well.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
What was our season high last-ten record? 6-2-2 if I'm not mistaken?

If we pulled off an equal hot streak for the last 15 games we will pot 21 pts for a grand total of 90 pts, which likely doesn't get us in.

Proust*

Dec 8, 2010

Safe to say that this is the biggest game of the season, and perhaps even in the history of professional sports?

If Senators win, Bill DeBlasio to wear a Cumberland Rangers jersey to a Queensborough Committee of Adjustments meeting.

sensfan25

Dec 1, 2010
Vancouver
Lets see who Maclean uses on the PP haha. Please put Zibanejad on the point along with Karlsson instead of Hoffman or Phillips. Also lets see how many offensive zone starts the GSN line gets. Hell maybe Neil will be the extra skater again. :laugh:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Ok how about rationally?

Until you're mathematically eliminated there's no reason to give up

I'm not expecting anything anymore from this sorry excuse of a team but you never know

I'm going vacsh all-in (50!) on the Rangers tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
Wait really? What's the negative connotation?

I have had this discussion with Rangers moderators many times. I will leave to look it up on urban dictionary yourself.

Using the term "Rags" is considered trolling on the main boards. I am giving the warning now before it gets out of hand and infractions are given.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

It's probably just static electricity from the dry winter air that's got you confused.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I have had this discussion with Rangers moderators many times. I will leave to look it up on urban dictionary yourself.

Using the term "Rags" is considered trolling on the main boards. I am giving the warning now before it gets out of hand and infractions are given.

That's all it takes to upset rangers fans?

People need thicker skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad