GDT: Rangers @ Senators - "The Prodigal Russian Son Returns" Edition - 2/17/19 - 2PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Those Sens jerseys are nice.
Meh, the Sens were cooler before the lockout. Their jerseys clashed so well with the Leafs and Canadiens; now:

yck9M74.png

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Just let Halverson play the 3rd. They're gonna play Henrik again tomorrow and he's on pace for 800 appearances and the Rangers also have no interest in defending or winning today.

Reactions: Tob

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
It would benefit Zib to be a winger longterm. It will lengthen his career. Not a great passer but has a lethal shot.

Nash even playing today? As I said, nothing personal with him and Zuc but both just disappear too much for my liking.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I swear I read it somewhere, but can`t find the source now who had the draft calculated for the summer draft - it might be based on last year table position. :)

Yeah perhaps it was a site that hadn't updated in a while.

They're 5 points ahead of the Rangers and in a playoff spot right now, they wouldn't even be eligible for the lottery.

Reactions: Samuel Culper III

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
It would benefit Zib to be a winger longterm. It will lengthen his career. Not a great passer but has a lethal shot.

Nash even playing today? As I said, nothing personal with him and Zuc but both just disappear too much for my liking.

I’ve been saying Ziba should be viewed primarily as a RW if we’re going to make him a core player. He would do very well.

howztheglass

Jan 27, 2009
I really do worry about Hank getting through this rebuild/retool, he has a freak out after every goal.

It’s like road rage only with pucks.

Can you blame him with us icing an AHL team for the most part.

And wait until after the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad