Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Senators | 7:30 PM | MSG | (Lines in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
am i the only one who doesn't like the Zucc-Bra-MSL line? Way too small. I hope they make me eat crow tonight though.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I really don't understand why they are still together.

The only line that played consistent good offensive hockey was the zucc-bra-Poo line. Keep them together and let the other lines figure it out by mixing and matching.

FLNYR

Wide Angle Watcher
May 14, 2013
Hoping to use the term Nashty tonight but not holding my breath; any chance Haggerty will play? Ah well LGR!

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I really don't understand why they are still together.

The only line that played consistent good offensive hockey was the zucc-bra-Poo line. Keep them together and let the other lines figure it out by mixing and matching.

Punxrocknyc19*

so when Neil tries to run Rick Nash tonight, i cant wait for the no emotion or no reaction from this team.. :amazed:

Wolfy*

so when Neil tries to run Rick Nash tonight, i cant wait for the no emotion or no reaction from this team.. :amazed:

I want to see more of this from Kreider. Wasn't a great fight, but at least he used to answer the bell.

BarbaraAlphanse

I want to see more of this from Kreider. Wasn't a great fight, but at least he used to answer the bell.

Yea, he was a heck of fighter here at BC for his 3 years.

So good, that the NCAA amended its rule against fighting just so he could cave people's faces in and eat their children afterwards. "The Chris Kreider" provision. Look it up.

Punxrocknyc19*

me too and i wish Nash had that...

where the hell is this Rick Nash?? he stuck up for Stepan on this play. and yet no one stuck up for him in the Sharks game on the hit by Stuart... i can see why he does not care :sarcasm:

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Was nice to see Rick realize his poor play with his press comments after Sunday. Just hope hes serious and actually changes his play.

Punxrocknyc19*

where the hell is this Rick Nash?? he stuck up for Stepan on this play. and yet no one stuck up for him in the Sharks game on the hit by Stuart... i can see why he does not care :sarcasm:

BarbaraAlphanse

Was nice to see Rick realize his poor play with his press comments after Sunday. Just hope hes serious and actually changes his play.

Richards recognizes his poor play several times a week. And he does absolutely nothing about it.

Nash has a propensity to float. Always has. He had more hunger for playing well when he was older. Once he got this infloated contract, he went on a steady diet of prime hanger steaks and mashed potatoes with extra gravy.

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
am i the only one who doesn't like the Zucc-Bra-MSL line? Way too small. I hope they make me eat crow tonight though.

To be "fair" they should have scored at least 2 goals last match. That being said, yes they are really small and need possession to be useful

Wolfy*

Keep in mind that Nash can't handle any more concussions. I believe that's why he has turned soft and avoids the battles.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
I'm expecting a big game from Nash. He always shows up big right before I start hating him, and resets my opinion of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad