Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Senators | 7:30 PM | MSG | (Lines in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
Thread to talk about the game until the GDT is posted.

:rangers @ :sens

Kreider - Stepan - Nash
Zuccarello - Brassard - St. Louis
Hagelin - Richards - Pouliot
Boyle - Moore - Carcillo

McDonagh - Girardi
Staal - Stralman
Moore - Klein

Lundqvist​

Greening - Smith - Neil
Michalek - Spezza - Hemsky
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Hoffman - Zibanejad - Condra

Methot - Karlsson
Cowen - Gryba
Phillips - Ceci

Lehner

Last edited by a moderator:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
We need to win this game, the playoff race is way too tight right now. Must have two points.

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
Remember that one time, um, when we didn't have to wait until the last game of the season to be sure we were in the playoffs?

...that was awesome.

Staxgod90

New Season New Dream
May 31, 2011
Westchester,NY
Hopefully they're not hungover from yesterday and can grab the needed two points. Worst scenario for the playoffs is us ending up with the second wild card spot

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Maybe our PP won't stink?

Maybe our big name players will, I dunno score some damn goals? Nash? MSL? Richards?

Maybe we will win a damn game?

5 4 Fighting

Registered snoozer
Feb 13, 2013
Bk all day
So, if they come out with another game with a lack of urgency and lose...how far are we out of a playoff spot?

That's one thing i feel Is AV's weakness, he has no motivating qualities.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Now even the wild card spot is looking tedious.

Nerve-wracking as it is, we have 13 games left. I'd say we probably need to win 8 of them to get in the WC slot, probably 10 to lock up a seeded position. I don't think anyone here wants Boston or Pitt in the first round.

Time for this team to put up. I'm tired of the excuses. They have a wide variety of talent, a great blue line, two superstar team canada forwards, and a 4th line that is the envy of a lot of clubs. Win some ****ing games already, you've been underperforming all year.

KingP

Mar 24, 2012
New york
Now even the wild card spot is looking tedious.

Nerve-wracking as it is, we have 13 games left. I'd say we probably need to win 8 of them to get in the WC slot, probably 10 to lock up a seeded position. I don't think anyone here wants Boston or Pitt in the first round.

Time for this team to put up. I'm tired of the excuses. They have a wide variety of talent, a great blue line, two superstar team canada forwards, and a 4th line that is the envy of a lot of clubs. Win some ****ing games already, you've been underperforming all year.

We have a small lead in the wild card right? wings/caps are behind us?

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
It's finally hitting me that really no matter what, this season is going to come down to the final game. For some reason that's just how it has to be in Rangerland :shakehead

Really need a win here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad