Rangers Season Tickets Holders

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
If you go on the MSG app you can see your tickets and it has the ticket price. Unfortunately the price is for all the games in total not just the one you're looking at.

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
If you go on the MSG app you can see your tickets and it has the ticket price. Unfortunately the price is for all the games in total not just the one you're looking at.

I totally forgot about the MSG App! Been too long. :DD

I've been going through the website on my PC and the NHL/NYR app which just takes you to the website.

I see where it has the total for the year. Not very helpful, we can see that on our invoice.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
I totally forgot about the MSG App! Been too long. :DD

I've been going through the website on my PC and the NHL/NYR app which just takes you to the website.

I see where it has the total for the year. Not very helpful, we can see that on our invoice.
Yea i tried that too but yea just total price

BroadwayBlue99

Jun 9, 2018
logged in again this am, can transfer, cant sell, also not seeing tiers

I checked in with my rep.
She said they are still in the process of uploading everything.
When complete we will be able to do everything and will be able to see the tiers.
There will be 5 pricing tiers.

Reactions: Rangers2319

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I checked in with my rep.
She said they are still in the process of uploading everything.
When complete we will be able to do everything and will be able to see the tiers.
There will be 5 pricing tiers.
The NBA schedule is about a week behind the NHL this year so I imagine the same thing will happen with Knicks tickets next week.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
has anyone transferred tickets to complete any stubhub sales yet? I have 1 preseason that sold

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
Not yet but keep in mind no matter when you fulfill, you won’t be paid until after the game happens.

that policy changed? i remember they paid you within 5-7 days of buyer receiving the tickets. Then again I haven't used stubhub in like 2 years

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
that policy changed? i remember they paid you within 5-7 days of buyer receiving the tickets. Then again I haven't used stubhub in like 2 years

Changed post pandemic as all these ticket marketplaces had to pay back buyers for cancelled events or events that weren’t officially cancelled or postponed while having issues clawing back the money from the sellers which caused a liquidity crisis for them.

Reactions: Rangers2319

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
Sorry for the dumb question, but how does one sell on Stubhub this way?
you can do online transfer, seller provides an email and it shows on sales page. I'm going to avoid using stubhub, i wanted to test it out with a preseason game so worst case i don't lose anything really.

Rangers2319

Jul 15, 2008
CT
I clicked on "view invoice details".
Hmm yea just lists the grand total

I did find another way. Pita though. Go through the chase presale and granted the prices will be different bc we are tenured but theres 5 pricing tiers so you can use those prices to figure which game is what tier then assign your price to said game from we paid last time around since prices haven't gone up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad